Even players like Neymar feel heavy after the latest patch! :@

kukuchev711
1215 posts Play-Off Hero
I am so angry. Why did you have to change the game? It was very good at the start, now it's just shocking. I can't dribble smooth even with players like Neymar, Mane etc. EA, please, fix your game for god sake!!

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    13682 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2021
    Not facing this,,my mahrez n kante r still pretty slick
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Then it must be my connection.. But the game has been unplayable for a few days, dunno what it is.. ANy advice?
  • abhreebhu_45
    13682 posts Has That Special Something
    Then it must be my connection.. But the game has been unplayable for a few days, dunno what it is.. ANy advice?

No idea mate
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i've found the opposite since the latest patch. Every game in both rivals and weekend league qualifiers has felt 100mph. Before the last patch it felt unresponsive but that might just be due to the times i was playing.
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hmm very weird indeed. I dont know what has been going on for the last few days but the game is shocking for me. Basically unplayable. :(
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Hmm very weird indeed. I dont know what has been going on for the last few days but the game is shocking for me. Basically unplayable. :(

Played three tonight. All heavy and delayed all playing vs deeeeeeeeeep defence. Turn off. Ain’t got time for that crap.
  • kukuchev711
    1215 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel like I am connected to a South American server. I can't make 5 passes in a row... Pathetic.
  • Torino21
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this game bro. All the money they get and this is what they give us
  • David12344 wrote: »

Played three tonight. All heavy and delayed all playing vs deeeeeeeeeep defence. Turn off. Ain’t got time for that crap.

Exactly what’s happened to me tonight too.

Dropback heaven 🤮

The most boring night of Fifa I’ve had in a long time.
  • SVM
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Up