Legacy defending CHEATERS

Dorgi
14 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hello,
do you have same problems as me facing cheaters on PC ?
When you climb up to DIV 1/2 there are tons of cheaters who uses Legacy Defending.

There is obvious difference in games where people had to tackle to take ball from you and games where players take ball in same second they come close. You can't dribble them and it's so STUPID....
and yes there are tons for GREEN TIMERS 100%. They score everything from EVERYWHERE !!!

This is for SURE last time i bought FIFA.

Comments

  • Amon
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cheaters have ruined the game. This is why I didn't buy FIFA 22 because it's going to be the same old story on PC. The cheaters will flourish, EA will do nothing, and people will still complain and not get listened to.

    I suffered at the hands of PC Cheaters since Fifa 19. Every iteration the cheating became more prolific and obvious. It didn't matter what evidence I presented to EA via the option to contact them about cheaters, they did absolutely nothing about it and every edition the same idiots were still there cheating.

    So, no. EA, you will not get my money this time. Bank Roll that!
  • Plenty cheats, perfectly timed tackles even when the tackle looks impossible to pull off.
  • player
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's not a legacy set-up,it's a second man press and is not easy to master it.
    This take effort to do it.
    This is a skill gap mate, available to everyone.
  • disaaaa
    9270 posts League Winner
    player wrote: »
    That's not a legacy set-up,it's a second man press and is not easy to master it.
    This take effort to do it.
    This is a skill gap mate, available to everyone.

    this
  • pes1972
    943 posts Professional
    player wrote: »
    That's not a legacy set-up,it's a second man press and is not easy to master it.
    This take effort to do it.
    This is a skill gap mate, available to everyone.

    So true, easier to say it´s cheating than admit you meet an superior opponent
  • Darthdad
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah, I recognize it.....just can't do it!! I need to get better at learning how to press my opponent. I rarely make it difficult for my opponent to get out of his own end. When I do, I'm sure it's an accident, lol. Anyone have any suggestions or links other than just searching on youtube?
  • disaaaa
    9270 posts League Winner
    Darthdad wrote: »
    Yeah, I recognize it.....just can't do it!! I need to get better at learning how to press my opponent. I rarely make it difficult for my opponent to get out of his own end. When I do, I'm sure it's an accident, lol. Anyone have any suggestions or links other than just searching on youtube?

    u could always practice it in squad battles vs AI, how to contain, second man press etc
  • I only encounter cheaters. In the last 20 games, I had at least 15 cheaters.

    It's so obvious when people are cheating. Your players are incompetent in every way, passes won't connect and every ball ends up at the opponent.

    The worst is when the cheaters start dribbling and you try to get the ball. It's impossible, your tackles don't do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because every ball ends up at the opponent.

    The worst thing I that I can't do anything about it. I've been playing UT for over 5 years on consoles and decided to switch to PC. There is no way to report these players and apparently, this has been going on for years. Worst decision ever. It's so obvious people are cheating.

    FIFA on PC is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. There is no fun involved when everything that happens on the field is in favor of the opponent.
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you and your poor ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA.
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • disaaaa
    9270 posts League Winner
    Linkpw wrote: »
    I only encounter cheaters. In the last 20 games, I had at least 15 cheaters.

    It's so obvious when people are cheating. Your players are incompetent in every way, passes won't connect and every ball ends up at the opponent.

    The worst is when the cheaters start dribbling and you try to get the ball. It's impossible, your tackles don't do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because every ball ends up at the opponent.

    The worst thing I that I can't do anything about it. I've been playing UT for over 5 years on consoles and decided to switch to PC. There is no way to report these players and apparently, this has been going on for years. Worst decision ever. It's so obvious people are cheating.

    FIFA on PC is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. There is no fun involved when everything that happens on the field is in favor of the opponent.

    i think you dont understand what a cheater is
  • SBaggio59
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 26
    Beyond shoddy work and bugs, this is the first time since playing a soccer video game where I see so many inconsistencies in the game and injustices.

    As it stands, the game is incomprehensible and impossible to identify. We can't play if the game decides for us and the gameplay is so unfair. Impossible to continue playing if the game continues not to be corrected normally and with respect: "against permanent unfavorable, permanent unfavorable animation, permanent penalizing reactivity ..." This does not exist in real football, and in any game of 'elsewhere, except Fifa.

    The ball which always returns to the same feet is a glaring "bug" and totally unacceptable. Fifa 22 is disgusting. It's not a good game, it's full of flaws, the gameplay concept is generally awful.

    Whether there are cheaters or not, I don't know, but the majority of matches are unaffordable. The guys run like rabbits the entire game without getting burnt out, being like X-Men there is nothing you can do. Anyway, nothing is going well, so we can't say anything more.

    This game is anarchy. No logic. Better to give up.
    Post edited by SBaggio59 on
  • I also experienced disconnect bug in RIVALS matches about 4 times this week, and ive only played about 15 games so far this week, each time I have been in a winning position, and the opponent is basically about to lose and I either freeze up after he presses pause and I cannot get back into the game, or the game drops connection and says we will review match result, never got my wins back and still stuck on checkpoint flag. I really hope they do something about these cheaters as its really ruining the game, EA are going to lose a lot of money. No point ignoring the PC Community, thousands of people play the PC version and if they ignore this then ultimately they will lose thousands of customers and lots of revenue.

    You better think about that EA.
  • Just wondering as I am fairly new to FIFA only been playing since FEB this year, has anyone tried to bring this up with the EA directors? As I am very tempted to do so, I basically paid roughly £100 yesterday in packs which in turn generated a measly 300k coins. I will not waste anymore money on this game if we are being treated like this, but before I depart I will write a strong letter to the directors. This is terrible customer service which is a shame as the game itself (without the hacks and cheats) is good.
Sign In or Register to comment.