Any news on next promo?

I feel like this numbersup promo is the worst in years, I REALLY hope there is no team 2 for this one....

Whats next? Future stars?

Comments

• I want to do 82+ dri, pas, pace upgrades but it feels worthless this week. I could save some, but for 1 week max as Im not patient enough
  • d-Leon307-b
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    There should be totgs coming next time
  • Diddymow
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Are we not getting a Team 2 for the current ❤️❤️❤️❤️ promo? EA are slacking.
  • There should be totgs coming next time

Hmmm you think its on friday or do we get numbersup team 2? I dont see a ”the first numbersup team is out”... so maybe its just one team
  • Diddymow wrote: »
    Are we not getting a Team 2 for the current ❤️❤️❤️❤️ promo? EA are slacking.

I really hope not haha
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    What's totgs please

And when does toty normally drop
  • I SiR MartY I
    15953 posts World Class
    Freeze next
  • GeorgeGervin
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Mdm wrote: »
    What's totgs please

And when does toty normally drop

@Mdm Team of the Group Stage
  • Retro1989
    7578 posts League Winner
    Don't think we got Future Stars until Feb for Fifa 21.

Champions League stuff was around this time but don't think it will be that. Black Friday promo is next week, maybe they bring that a week earlier and have 2 weeks of it.

Freeze is December.
  • Wyojasond
    18963 posts World Class
    Maybe record breakers this weekend? TOTGS probably not til after Black Friday and then the freeze promo I’d guess 🤷‍♂️
  • Bobo23
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    A promo doesn't feel like a promo anymore, they all just merge into one.

Preferred previous years when there was excitement and buildup around a new promo, now it's just like meh what's new?
  • Retro1989 wrote: »
    Don't think we got Future Stars until Feb for Fifa 21.

Champions League stuff was around this time but don't think it will be that. Black Friday promo is next week, maybe they bring that a week earlier and have 2 weeks of it.

Freeze is December.

True! My mind was tricking me.

• Bobo23 wrote: »
    A promo doesn't feel like a promo anymore, they all just merge into one.

Preferred previous years when there was excitement and buildup around a new promo, now it's just like meh what's new?

Yes and the problem is that the same player gets promo cards every year. And when they’re putting something new (Diawara in this promo etc), they’re completely useless haha