jamiroquai73
81 posts Park Captain
edited November 2021
How is this player?

What chem for this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Can this player play as CAM?

Is the 442 good?

My question is: do you have a brain? If yes, use it and stop copying others! You are pathetic! Everyone is different, what I like to me could not like to you, my playing style could be different from yours, etc.

Stop doing 🐑 and start thinking with your 🧠, Jesus!!!

Comments

• Yup another useless thread created by somebody not using their brain
  • LFC798
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What else do you envisage a forum being used for if not to ask questions?
  • Dejamoo
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TDOF wrote: »
    I mean…. What is the purpose of a forum in your opinion?

How’s your day mate? Weather?

I just finished a bowl of milk and cereal. Actually Granola, Carmel flavoured, smashing to be honest really enjoyed it, might grab myself another bowl you know

🤣
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

My question is: do you have a brain? If yes, use it and stop copying others! You are pathetic! Everyone is different, what I like to me could not like to you, my playing style could be different from yours, etc.

Don’t come on this forum then. Join your mates on tick tock. I mean who are you to come out and call out half the forum

God what is the problem here.

this thread is way worse and attention seeking

A6-BC8-AED-DDEA-4874-9-B83-362-DE84-FD2-E4.gif
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    The forum is not used for anything else

No feedback from anyone from EA
    No news
    No question and answer

That's the only thing this place is useful for
  • How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

Agree 100 %
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    edited November 2021
    Mdm wrote: »

No news
    No question and answer

You know, there was actually a time when devs would be on here and responding / engaging.

Maybe the walls of constant hate have taken them away and they’re just watching now ( if they are)
  • Jackwc
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nothing better than personal feedback from players who love/hate the game as much as all of us. Yes I could watch a review on YouTube or just try a player out but me and a lot of other people enjoy the community side of it.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    TDOF wrote: »
    Mdm wrote: »

No news
    No question and answer

You know, there was actually a time when devs would be on here and responding / engaging.

Maybe the walls of constant hate have taken them away and they’re just watching now ( if they are)

Lol

That's how it should be.

• Rabauken
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

Sounds like a little Richard problem from the OP
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    I used to like when the pros and just community in general used to do 442 guides and player guides ect. Posts like that are few and far between now.
  • Dasco
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    Same boring moaning from the OP :neutral:

Don't see what's wrong with asking if X player is good at CAM, you're a little bit too sensitive mate.
  • HndL
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

Never asked that cuz I know that I'm always different and I can like a card (or something else irl ;) ) while others hate it but let people do whatever they want for god's sake it's FORUMS !!!!!!!
    You hate it ? ignore it .. he's not asking about marring that girl or not it's just a freakin virtual card so calm down
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get where the guy is coming from…I do wish people would just try players and learn for themselves. Form their own opinions about things…

He just maybe went about it in the wrong way
  • Loco_kniene
    2642 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Jamieshore22 but isn't the forum a good place to ask for reviews if you are about to buy an expensive player like 500k+ ?
  • Jamieshore22
    Sure, as good a place as any but I might my experience/play style might suit a certain player and the person asking my buy on false information for themselves.

I get asking for formation, tactical or even asking how people get the best out of certain players but just asking what a card is like probably isn’t that useful
  • Robertjames86
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Virtual insanity so it is!!!!!
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1062 posts Professional
    Sure, as good a place as any but I might my experience/play style might suit a certain player and the person asking my buy on false information for themselves.

I get asking for formation, tactical or even asking how people get the best out of certain players but just asking what a card is like probably isn’t that useful

I’d rather have this, than the constant moaning threads, without adding anything constructive, from people who hate the game so much and yet play it every single day

• I SiR MartY I
    11469 posts Has That Special Something
    Alright, fess up, who is doing sheep here?

That's not ok
  • radhoyl
    1292 posts Professional
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

OK, a serious question.

Do you think the Bank of England will raise interest rates in 2021?
  • Professor
    3698 posts National Call-Up
    A quick stroll through your history of post and half of them are moaning threads.

I much rather have the 100th Mbappe vs Neymar thread then a crying complaint thread.
  • Jamieshore22

I’d rather have this, than the constant moaning threads, without adding anything constructive, from people who hate the game so much and yet play it every single day

Fair enough pal
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1293 posts Professional
    radhoyl wrote: »
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

OK, a serious question.

What's the meaning of life?
  • radhoyl
    1292 posts Professional
    radhoyl wrote: »
    How is this player?

Can I do this SBC?

Is the 442 good?

OK, a serious question.

What's the meaning of life?

Money 🤔
  • All4fun1991
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    😂😂😂I knew sooner or later someone will point that out.. Is the same people that get custom tactics from YouTubers.