Mid Beckham

Khodkevich
141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello guys!
Again, I need your help, lovely community.
Previously I had baby Beckham and sold him did sbc for Middle version.
Could you share your experience, tips and advices how to use him?
There are many reasons to hate FUT, but ONE great reason to love it, this reason is that you can play with your favorite players.
I will be really grateful if you help me to get best of this card

Comments

• Play him in cm.
    He isn’t fast enough to be a winger
  • Tasch
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    I use him as cam, his finesse shots are magic.
  • Shemson
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played him RM for a while and had strikers set to get in behind and if you played a through ball early it was a goal every time
  • john_d_efc
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    I play him in CM and he's magic there but I'd only do him if you can shave off at least 200k off the SBC with untradeable fodder
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    I play him in CM and he's magic there but I'd only do him if you can shave off at least 200k off the SBC with untradeable fodder

Going to do him my self now tbh.

• Khodkevich

I had a lot of untradebles and it costs me about 30k
  • Khodkevich

What formation and player instructions?
  • Khodkevich
    Tasch wrote: »
    I use him as cam, his finesse shots are magic.

What is formation and player instructions?
  • Cyklon
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    I start him at RM and move him inside to RCM
    His through balls and set pieces are on point
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use him as a RM and his crosses are insane. Puts them perfectly on the strikers and far Mid. His through balls are great as well as stated above. He doesn’t score a lot for me but his worth is all the assists I get with him and his set pieces.
  • Khodkevich
    Cyklon wrote: »
    I start him at RM and move him inside to RCM
    His through balls and set pieces are on point

Radraptor wrote: »
    I use him as a RM and his crosses are insane. Puts them perfectly on the strikers and far Mid. His through balls are great as well as stated above. He doesn’t score a lot for me but his worth is all the assists I get with him and his set pieces.

What formation and player instructions?
  • Diddymow
    5820 posts Big Money Move
    Played one SB on Legendary with him at RM. 2 goals (one a 30 yarder) and an assist from a cross. Seems pretty good so far.
  • Khodkevich
    Now I played with him about 10 games most of them as CM in 451 and really like how does he play as CM. Great passing, incredible shooting, good positioning in attack.
  • Tennster10
    2648 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played 4 games with loan, when game play is decent i love him. But last 2 games was mud game play and i just cant get him going. So i prob skip doing him. Kind of suck cause he’s very fun to use.
    Finesse shot passing is superb.