Account hacked..

Zyphoxzz
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited November 13
Absolutely devestated rn, no i did not buy/sell coins. Had 2 step verification on and i did not receive any texts from ea about someone trying to log in. Basically my whole starting 11 and all tradeable cards got sold/quicksold along with the 1,3m coins i had on my account.

Contacted EA, they saw suspicious logins from yesterday. So the case has been escalated to their investigation team. Really hope i get my players back asap, especially since its so early in the game and my country is in a sort of lockdown ☹️.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I wonder what the outcome was, and howlong it took for you to get your stuff back.. or not?

Comments

• I had my account hacked a long time ago, probably FIFA 14 or 15. Same situation as you. Someone made the same email name as mine, except it was a UK hotmail (I live in Canada) and I think they tricked EA support to change my email or something. I was never really told. But within a week, EA had deposited close to 4 million coins into my account, which I felt was fair and close to the value I had, so I was happy they did the right thing. So I hope you receive similar justice.
  • Zyphoxzz
    Man its nice to finally see someone that actually did get something back. The most things i read on the forums is about people getting absolutely nothing back and that kinda made me afraid. I hope I will share the same fate as you did back then.
  • Jib
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I got coins back last year, but took 6+ weeks.
  • Zyphoxzz
    Jib wrote: »

damn thats a long time, did you just wait or contact them alot?
  • RadioShaq
    18938 posts Moderator
    Each case will be different. It will depend how busy they are at the time and what they have to look into. I’ve seen some get it back in a couple days to others taking longer.
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    I was also hacked yesterday and am in the same boat. Tag me when you get your stuff back.
  • Jib
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Zyphoxzz wrote: »
    Jib wrote: »

damn thats a long time, did you just wait or contact them alot?

Best to just open one case and you can follow the progress.

Don't do it more than once as you go back to the end of the queue.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2871 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to hear this has happened to you. I hope EA sort you out quickly.
  • Zyphoxzz
    edited November 22

Thank you. I got all my stuff back in a week. Cheers EA

@Jfo88
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain

Thank you. I got all my stuff back in a week. Cheers EA

@Jfo88

You got everything? I am still waiting
  • Zyphoxzz
    edited November 22
    Yea, they gave everything i lost back in coins. don’t open any other case or resume your case because that may delay the investigation.
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Yea, they gave everything i lost back in coins. don’t open any other case or resume your case because that may delay the investigation.

Based on price you paid or current value?
  • Zyphoxzz
    Current value
  • alanbarb
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    same thing happened to me on sunday evening...all my starter team was gone and i had casemiro rulebreaker in the club, klose inzaghi and rui costa and other 8 players in the transfers list (that i hadn't)......my team was about 5 million coins....i contacted the chat and they give the case to another team that will investigate....noone as idea about how much time i have to wait? and what they will do? give me the team back?
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    They are saying I violated TOS so they are giving nothing back. Lmao this company is such a joke and why I took the last two years off. Guess that’s me out again. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA
  • alanbarb
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    They are saying I violated TOS so they are giving nothing back. Lmao this company is such a joke and why I took the last two years off. Guess that’s me out again. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA

how they say that? they explained you something?