Scotmark1986
1130 posts Play-Off Hero
Step 1 formation 4231
Step 2 drop back
Step 3 keep your formation width narrow
Step 4 low driven passes to your striker
Step 5 turn 100 times in the box till
You lose your cb and just shot no matter weak foot or shooting stats

There you go or is my post already behind a you tubers video ??

Comments

• broxigaz
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's step 5 I have a problem with, they knock my striker to the ground before I turn once all his team mates stare at him having a fit, then they do steps 1-5 😂
  • JohnShelby
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t forget kickoff goals
  • Notformeclive
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2021
    Narrow formation, drop back, circle with CDM, Autoblock, Autoblock, Autoblock, ball falls to their player, absolutely smash the ball through your entire midfield (he doesn't have a midfield) straight at a trio of fast trash waiting on the half-line who will control it instantly and then proceed to try to rig their way through the middle of your defence with one twos and stupid skill moves.
  • Scotmark1986
    1130 posts Play-Off Hero
    JohnShelby wrote: »

That’s your imagination there’s nothing like that in this game 😉
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

That’s your imagination there’s nothing like that in this game 😉

🤣
  • broxigaz
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero

Some of them are easier to deal with now, track him with your defender till he gets just out side the box then boom vinnie jonesed, and accept the free kick.
  • JGDC74
    1424 posts Professional
    broxigaz wrote: »

Some of them are easier to deal with now, track him with your defender till he gets just out side the box then boom vinnie jonesed, and accept the free kick.

Yes, they are. But I’m so sick of people trying it on at the beginning of games that I immediately quit if they get past my first player.
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Is just a terrible game…Also anyone who performs ball roll or fake shot around the box is guaranteed a goal, after fake shot or ball roll animations shots tend to go straight in…it gets boring.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    JGDC74 wrote: »

Yes, they are. But I’m so sick of people trying it on at the beginning of games that I immediately quit if they get past my first player.

I hate it with a passion.

So much so last night I was giving out 6 wins in weekend league. But one guy ran straight at me.

I quit at 0-0.

He gets what he gets I’m afraid.
  • Biged808
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You must of mastered beating them by now then?
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Are there really that many people using dropback? I feel that I encounter it very rarely, most people are playing something like 40 depth and 4222. The rest is spot on though
  • WLB_SENA
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    People wouldn't be using driven pass if the normal pass wasn't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ broken
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    WLB_SENA wrote: »

True
  • Seandimes
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »

True

Its not only the normal pass. You basically have to play every kind of pass with a modifier. Its a bit stupid that normal passes are almost always over or underhit, while passes with a modifier are inch perfect.
  • Arron xox
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    Wanna cry some more about how people play
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Arron xox wrote: »

71-AD0167-52-F5-4993-8-C66-1-DE7-E00-FC0-AA.gif
  • Edge01
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ball rolls after every pass and byline passes that evade every defender are my biggest issues. It just makes the game look stupid.
  • TheMightyBee
    4049 posts National Call-Up

• Arron xox
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »

71-AD0167-52-F5-4993-8-C66-1-DE7-E00-FC0-AA.gif

🤣🤣
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Step 6 - get emotional on the forum when you lose

Mans got a burner to fit a narrative. *turns tin foil hat backwards*
  • Scotmark1986
    1130 posts Play-Off Hero

You must be looking for your master as your flock have deserted you !! Obviously another 1 who follows the YouTube videos….who’s your fave ?
  • David75653
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s rather funny now though. I have been getting hate messages because I just pass the ball round the back and don’t let them have it once I’ve gone 1 up.
    Press me then.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021

Easy to keep the ball with my team bought from my free tradable base pele isn’t it

You must be looking for your master as your flock have deserted you !! Obviously another 1 who follows the YouTube videos….who’s your fave ?

😂

Recently I’ve been enjoying the LA Leakers. Royce is an alien.
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect

Easy to keep the ball with my team bought from my free tradable base pele isn’t it

😂

I woulda taken mid Pirlo 😭 but alas. Base Pirlo is who i got
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is Youtubers fault and all the Fortnite’s kids that follow them like sheeps.

They don’t know what does mean playing football, this is just arcade, nothing compared with real life.

Ì used to play the old Pes and Fifa before the Youtubers era and it was another world.

I said in another post that EA should make two different games, one for the adults and one for the kids.

And they do the same in the real life, they do everything their friends do, they don’t use the brain, just copy each other.
  • JGDC74
    1424 posts Professional
    This is Youtubers fault and all the Fortnite’s kids that follow them like sheeps.

They don’t know what does mean playing football, this is just arcade, nothing compared with real life.

Ì used to play the old Pes and Fifa before the Youtubers era and it was another world.

I said in another post that EA should make two different games, one for the adults and one for the kids.

And they do the same in the real life, they do everything their friends do, they don’t use the brain, just copy each other.

I totally agree!
    It’s like the Varane + Mendy thing in FIFA 21. Everybody was using them because everybody else using them. Nobody packed them, tried them out, and decided that they worked.

Even now you get people on this forum asking which players to use. Can’t people just try them out and see what works?

And the chem styles, everybody using just Hunter and Shadow, copying their favourite Youtubers, whereas if they actually experimented with other chem styles they would realise that some others are very underrated and useful.

Use your brains people (sheep)!
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional

So switch to a defender from the off and just monitor where he is from a far then tackle when he gets close??

Not tried that yet… hate kickoff goals, if you miss the first tackle the switching is so poor it’s like a mad scramble!!
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move

😂

I woulda taken mid Pirlo 😭 but alas. Base Pirlo is who i got

Don’t. Pirlo still gives me nightmares after pulling him in an icon swaps pack. Literally sat up all night doing it for that.