Fut Champs Qualification

EdgySam
306 posts Sunday League Hero
Has anyone still not got qualification points? Ive just logged in for the first time and it just says 0/2000 even though I had a qualification from season 1

Is it worth going on to EA help?

Comments

• Phil88lfc
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yep same here, only have the 300 odd earned yesterday by playing, none of the 1500 I had gotten before season 1 ended and not got them from rivals rewards either
  • I had none... I've had to play loads of rivals this morning to get them 😡
  • broxigaz
    1840 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had the 1500 points but no attempts left before season 1 ended, then season 2 started it said I needed 2000 points woke up this morning I can now enter the playoffs 🤷‍♂️
  • EdgySam
    broxigaz wrote: »
    I had the 1500 points but no attempts left before season 1 ended, then season 2 started it said I needed 2000 points woke up this morning I can now enter the playoffs 🤷‍♂️

Yeah so according to their twitter it should be fixed, I hadnt even logged in yesterday just went on the app to get my rewards. Didnt get my rivals points and now need to get 2000 points then qualify. no WL for me this week
  • abhreebhu_45
    14744 posts World Class
    I think only those who redeemed tokens got them back(u know those of us who entered playoffs screen but didn't play) which if the case,is quite pathetic
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still waiting for 500 from rivals rewards. I got the packs but not the points
  • broxigaz
    1840 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had no attempts left just the 1500 points
  • PaulDr
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    Not heard a thing from ea about this, but I opened my rivals rewards after the new season started and the 600 qualifyingbpoints was not added. Still stuck on zero. Can't be bothered contacting help because my experiences haven't been great.
  • EdgySam
    I think only those who redeemed tokens got them back(u know those of us who entered playoffs screen but didn't play) which if the case,is quite pathetic

So I didnt enter the new play offs as there was an error that wouldn't allow me to enter so ive got to win 10 games as luckily only in Div 3 but its a pain when I had enough points and an entry ready to redeem
  • abhreebhu_45
    14744 posts World Class
    EdgySam wrote: »

So I didnt enter the new play offs as there was an error that wouldn't allow me to enter so ive got to win 10 games as luckily only in Div 3 but its a pain when I had enough points and an entry ready to redeem

Shame,but that's EA
  • chiholam
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah, I didn't trust EA. On my son's account he had 1500 but had not played Play Offs. I knew they said incomplete Play Offs would be reset and can start again. So yesterday I started 1 game and RQ for him. He (eventually when they fixed it) got 2000pts, and into Play Offs again.

Feel sorry for those that waited on their 1500 points and EA still have not solved it
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2021
    chiholam wrote: »

Yeah, I didn't trust EA. On my son's account he had 1500 but had not played Play Offs. I knew they said incomplete Play Offs would be reset and can start again. So yesterday I started 1 game and RQ for him. He (eventually when they fixed it) got 2000pts, and into Play Offs again.

Feel sorry for those that waited on their 1500 points and EA still have not solved it

I didn't trust it to go smoothly either, I played on Wednesday night and made sure I played all the qualifier games and claimed my weekend league entry.
    Had a feeling that would be the least affected way if the reset mayhem came... And it did, nice EA lol
  • Hammer316
    4079 posts National Call-Up
    Complete joke, trying to sweat the points in rivals now even though I should have 2000 points ready. EA you bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Complete joke, trying to sweat the points in rivals now even though I should have 2000 points ready. EA you bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Thats terrible, they should open up the WL this week for full open access.
    They have fugged it up.
  • Redlad
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    EdgySam wrote: »
    Has anyone still not got qualification points? Ive just logged in for the first time and it just says 0/2000 even though I had a qualification from season 1

Is it worth going on to EA help?

Got mine but it doesn’t matter in the end as I’m not going to qualify with the state the gameplay is in for me. I’m running icons, Messi, Rulebreakers…input gets worse by the day regardless.