New found respect for all you untradeable guys.........

Robertjames86
1685 posts Play-Off Hero
So for the first time in my fut history I've went 'liquid '. Like most I've been thrashed in this market so desparate times require desperate measures.
I'm desperate to get my hands on di natale if only for the nostalgia from fut 13. Just been realising the reality of going fully untradeable. Fair play to anyone who does it every year.im finding out for myself that it ain’t easy! I'm guessing some in here have managed to get the hundred wins on rivals With 7 first owned players.??

Comments

• D_Jefe2090
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    So for the first time in my fut history I've went 'liquid '. Like most I've been thrashed in this market so desparate times require desperate measures.
    I'm desperate to get my hands on di natale if only for the nostalgia from fut 13. Just been realising the reality of going fully untradeable. Fair play to anyone who does it every year.im finding out for myself that it ain’t easy! I'm guessing some in here have managed to get the hundred wins on rivals With 7 first owned players.??

Bought Di Natale today...dude is a machine
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    D_Jefe2090 wrote: »

Bought Di Natale today...dude is a machine

Yes mate all I've heard is good things. If he's half as good for me this year as he was back in the day then il be happy!!
  • klaas9
    1386 posts Play-Off Hero
    he is insanely good bro
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    klaas9 wrote: »
    he is insanely good bro

You reckon his price will fall much in the next week or 2? I guess probably not because of the high demand for him!!
  • DKCena
    1805 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want Di Natale too. But since I lost something like 700k on CR7 I am not jumping the gun right now, since I dont want to loose a lot of coins again.

I think he might go down when we are getting closer to 1 december when a lot of people get their pre-order hero. What do you guys think?
  • ICUP
    6231 posts Big Money Move
    Did it last week, more fun using untradeables rather than buying from the market. Only problem is later down the line you have selection problems, proper rubbing your temple trying to figure out the best way to get all your best untradeables in
  • Fozberry
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I bit last week, he's been great, good finesse and normal shot, and the ball can stick to him in tight spaces. Other than him though I've been investing and don't have much else left other than untradeables and the cards I've invested in.
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s the best way to do FUT I think. My only trouble is I’m currently playing with Rugani and Damien in my back 4 still.
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICUP wrote: »
    Did it last week, more fun using untradeables rather than buying from the market. Only problem is later down the line you have selection problems, proper rubbing your temple trying to figure out the best way to get all your best untradeables in

Yes mate this is exactly where I'm at. Have a few good players but finding it hard to link them!!
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2021
    It’s the best way to do FUT I think. My only trouble is I’m currently playing with Rugani and Damien in my back 4 still.

Yes mate I'm rocking with Davison sanchez and John stones myself.
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    DKCena wrote: »
    I want Di Natale too. But since I lost something like 700k on CR7 I am not jumping the gun right now, since I dont want to loose a lot of coins again.

I think he might go down when we are getting closer to 1 december when a lot of people get their pre-order hero. What do you guys think?

See I thought he would plummet too mate but I guess he's a highly desirable player. I've given up trying to 2nd guess this market!!
  • D_Jefe2090
    253 posts Sunday League Hero

See I thought he would plummet too mate but I guess he's a highly desirable player. I've given up trying to 2nd guess this market!!

I tried saving my coins last year only to be hacked when I finally bought eusebio. This year I'm just enjoying cards as they come. Di Natale is so fun man.
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just sold him. He was great for a few games but i decided to go back to Arnautovic and Dybala. I mainly just spat the dummy out after him hitting the post about 10 times in 3 games and i narrowly lost each one. No doubt i'll change my mind and buy him back in a week unless they release a promo dybala today.

I've now got 7 untradeables in my starting team so slowly working through the objective. It helps when 2 of the untradeables are potm koulibaly and RTTKS De Ligt, then i've got red pick IF Theo Hernandez and Szczesny who would be in my team anyway. The rest of the untradeables are RTTKG El Shaaraway, Rulebreakers Kulusevski and rulebreakers Arnautovic.

Only tradeables are Dybala, Cuadrado, Rulebreakers Kessie and IF Barella.
  • DKCena
    1805 posts Play-Off Hero

I've given up too lol.

I lost so much coins in 2 weeks, that now I just sit and wait for a bit. I'll keep CR7 to the end, so no deal loosing on him. But I've been lucky and have 2,2 mio now and I dont want to "waste" them on players who plummet...

But at some point I'll buy Di Natale and play him next to Ronaldo in my Hybrid. Right now NIF Werner just score to many goals for me, to justify changing him.
  • I got him untreadable in the hero sbc he is decent very silky

Got most of my team untreadable at this point

Scared of spending my 2 million everything is crashing overnight
  • CC84COV
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fully Untradable for me with plenty of coins for SBC’s I’m not going near that market
  • Jamieshore22

I've given up too lol.

I lost so much coins in 2 weeks, that now I just sit and wait for a bit. I'll keep CR7 to the end, so no deal loosing on him. But I've been lucky and have 2,2 mio now and I dont want to "waste" them on players who plummet...

But at some point I'll buy Di Natale and play him next to Ronaldo in my Hybrid. Right now NIF Werner just score to many goals for me, to justify changing him.

I hate that Werner card…he’s impossible to tackle. Werner wishes he was that good
  • Yeah, I’m doing first owner.. fortunately majority of decent pulls have linked - looks like a tragic EPL squad though 😂

• Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neal_hmfc wrote: »
    I just sold him. He was great for a few games but i decided to go back to Arnautovic and Dybala. I mainly just spat the dummy out after him hitting the post about 10 times in 3 games and i narrowly lost each one. No doubt i'll change my mind and buy him back in a week unless they release a promo dybala today.

I've now got 7 untradeables in my starting team so slowly working through the objective. It helps when 2 of the untradeables are potm koulibaly and RTTKS De Ligt, then i've got red pick IF Theo Hernandez and Szczesny who would be in my team anyway. The rest of the untradeables are RTTKG El Shaaraway, Rulebreakers Kulusevski and rulebreakers Arnautovic.

Only tradeables are Dybala, Cuadrado, Rulebreakers Kessie and IF Barella.

Nice team Neal mate. Be looking something similar to build round di natale myself.
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him untreadable in the hero sbc he is decent very silky

Yes mate it's been mental this year.
  • I got him untreadable in the hero sbc he is decent very silky

Looks like they don’t want us to make any money trading in the market at this point
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him untreadable in the hero sbc he is decent very silky

Looks like they don’t want us to make any money trading in the market at this point

Yea man they want people caving in and buying fifa points. Too be honest I was thinking about it myself and I'm as anti fifa point/gambling as there is. But thankfully I didn't and have took the decision to go 'liquid ' for the first time ever.
  • Stevo088
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    As good as di Natalie is I actually prefer Robbie keane as crazy as it might sound
  • abhreebhu_45
    9523 posts League Winner
    Going untradeable actually let's one enjoy with some hidden gems

Fb Pedro was fantastic early on
    Potm Koulibaly is a beast
    Rb nkunku is a Swiss army knife
    Potm fofana is possibly the best B2B(for that price)
    Rb inaki still going strong
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled big VVD from the bergwijn objectives so two helpful additions to my team. Someone from EA must be following my plight haha....
  • Johno7256
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play untradable and have done for a few years now,Makes the game miles more fun i know my limits on the game don't matter if i have the Ronaldos,Messi,Eusebio,Pele,Neymer etc the won't improve me as a player it's as simple as that
  • Jamieshore22
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    I play untradable and have done for a few years now,Makes the game miles more fun i know my limits on the game don't matter if i have the Ronaldos,Messi,Eusebio,Pele,Neymer etc the won't improve me as a player it's as simple as that

Exactly the same @Johno7256
  • SteveieB123
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2021
    Usually go the untradeable route as I'm an SBC addict!! Last season I had supreme luck - even looked forward to the party bags it was that good.

This season though my pack luck has been beyond bad. Pretty much done every pack there is, from season to SBCs. Nothing!! Also nothing to sell though :/ so on top of my Sterling and Lewan who are my only 2 pulls this year, I'm covering with cheapy 85s off the market for now. Roll on the 85x10s!!
  • Robertjames86
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    Usually go the untradeable route as I'm an SBC addict!! Last season I had supreme luck - even looked forward to the party bags it was that good.

This season though my pack luck has been beyond bad. Pretty much done every pack there is, from season to SBCs. Nothing!! Also nothing to sell though :/ so on top of my Sterling and Lewan who are my only 2 pulls this year, I'm covering with cheapy 85s off the market for now. Roll on the 85x10s!!

Sounds like you used all your luck up last year.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021
    As season progresses, untradable becomes more and more viable, and with so many objective cards you don't really need to buy cards anymore at all.

I was pretty lucky to pack Di Natale in Mid October, and few op itallians as well (IF Barella, Tonali) making a perfect link triangle.

I also like player pick SBCS because there's always a chance of packing usable gold or promo card. My Tonali is from Player pick, Barella as well if I'm not mistaken.

My team is now predominantely untradable, but I still buy a card or two for the chem purposes, mostly cheaper ones like Arnautovic or Joe Gomez when he was 18k. As a rule, I never spend millions on cards with potential to lose 100s of k in value, but sometimes hold first owner tradable like Mbappe that I've packed around this time last year. However, I sold Kante this year to be liquid. It's nice to have OP cards but my target is at least 4-5 million until TOTS so I can play with it and for the summer promo. My interest and motivation in trading decline fast (typically as soon as early december) so coin accumulation and rational spending is critical part of my coin management.

I always admired, quite opposite of you, to people who post pictures with icons and expensive cards and 30k in the bank. How can you be "broke" with a team like that, what if really good and desirable card or SBC comes around and you can't complete it? They just buy more FP? It's actually amazing. I also can't take that approach to my personal finances, always looking to make a huge saving. It's actually silly in a game because few seasons I ended with millions of coins that I didn't spend and that "wealth" is not transferable to next season.

also there's a psychological benefits to first owner, because you set high expectations on your milion coin striker and if he doesn't perform, you feel guilty for buying and you will most likely loose coins in depreciation and EA tax.