Season milestone rewards

Scu11duggery
2298 posts Fans' Favourite
Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously. Is there a list of what you get tomorrow? Is it based on division?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Based on division and yes you can see what rewards you will get if you go onto fut and click milestone reward tab
  • Scu11duggery
    Jackwc wrote: »
    Based on division and yes you can see what rewards you will get if you go onto fut and click milestone reward tab

Ah. I thought that might be the case. :D

Nowhere near the console ATM. Got into div 1 today and was wondering how much more untradeable disappointment that would get me...
  • shepj6
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero

Nowhere near the console ATM. Got into div 1 today and was wondering how much more untradeable disappointment that would get me...

If you've played your 90 games then you'll get 2 x jumbo rare and 1 x jumbo premium gold players pack, all untradeable.
  • Scu11duggery
    shepj6 wrote: »

If you've played your 90 games then you'll get 2 x jumbo rare and 1 x jumbo premium gold players pack, all untradeable.

Thanks! :)
  • Saiber_Summia
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    shepj6 wrote: »

With at least a nbr of dupes close to 50%
    😭