Anyone Just Relegated Themselves From DIV 1 back to 10?

blue166
1272 posts Professional
Reason I ask is because in Div 1 it does not resemble football.

I genuinely don't care about my WLD record as its not asif I make money from the game by having a great record. I don't care anymore.

I just want to play decent games. After around div 3-5 it just becomes a chore.

Basically not enjoying Div 1 at all.

Comments

• I am sick of the PSG simulator. Its just me vs psg ever game. The odd time its against Liverpool or Bayern. Last night Its was Psg for ten matches. This game sucks and the defending is broken. I wish I could just reset my account and start over. I wish there was just unranked online too. when did that go away?
  • Im pretty sure all top seasons player are PSG too. I got owned by #30 guy and someone else in the top 50 and they just RT and press.
    SAdpepe.jpeg
  • BluenoseDave72
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't use 5 star teams and you won't face PSG

I've been using 3/4 star teams and enjoying games against other low rated teams
  • > @BluenoseDave72 said:
    > Don't use 5 star teams and you won't face PSG
    >
    > I've been using 3/4 star teams and enjoying games against other low rated teams

Lately I use this practice not to play against PSG, unfortunately there are not always online players with 4 star teams
  • I'm sick of man United being or any other players either being up or down and not moving or getting a chance to during international break. It's dumb as hell
  • BluenoseDave72
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MaxiVishen wrote: »
    > @BluenoseDave72 said:
    > Don't use 5 star teams and you won't face PSG
    >
    > I've been using 3/4 star teams and enjoying games against other low rated teams

Lately I use this practice not to play against PSG, unfortunately there are not always online players with 4 star teams

I'm in division 1 and top 300 on the overall rankings and played nearly 160 games using teams no more than 4 and a half star. It might take a few searches/tries but 90% of my games have been fun away from your 5 star teams.
  • ausregas87
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    a few tries? you mean a few hours?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 25
    nvm
    Post edited by Bonusb3rtie on
  • EA should create option “avoid team/teams” and that should make us allowed to choose let’s say up to 3 teams which we don’t want to play against. I’ve got enough of playing about 90% against PSG which is overpowered in FIFA22. I’m just normal player who likes to turn on my PS 2-3 times a week in the evening and play few matches in seasons. I have no problem with losing games. That just drives me nuts when every teenage “dribble expert” wannabe is playing Messi, Neymar and Mbappe using few dribble skill while game. That just not enjoyable no more. This game is getting worse every year.