Hart Does Not G.A.F.

kktalha
2136 posts Fans' Favourite
http://gfycat.com/BrilliantAdmirableAlaskanhusky

Conceded this yesterday. I was holding the RS up as well, I don't understand why he just stands there and lets the ball go in. I won 7-2 so I'm not mad but this is just one of the many things that proves this game was not even tested by the people who made it.

Comments

• ChrisLFC
    7043 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2015
    EAAAAAAAAIDDDSS!

I have a clip of my goalkeeper doing a random 360 turn after my opponent shoots the softest of headers slightly to the right of him allowing it to bounce into the net. I'd post it here but xboxclips can't show the clips on my account for some reason.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    EAAAAAAAAIDDDSS!

I have a clip of my goalkeeper doing a random 360 turn after my opponent shoots the softest of headers slightly to the right of him allowing it to bounce into the net. I'd post it here but xboxclips can't show the clips on my account for some reason.

LOL :D You can't even count how many stupid things happen in this game. I conceded a 40-45 yard free kick yesterday. My GK was standing in the middle of the goal, if he stood there the ball wouldn't have gone in but he decided to dive and gift the goal. :D
  • Alemas_2012
    15232 posts World Class
    edited August 2015
    I've noticed goalkeepers in FIFA are quite unreliable for penalties. You make them dive the right way, they can save the ball, but very often they don't raise their arm/leg/foot even if the ball is going to fly slightly over them when they dive. You can't imagine the amount of "saveable" penalties I've conceded.
    And don't even mention when you keep your keeper in the middle, and the penalty-taker shoots the ball a few centimetres to his side... and he doesn't do anything. The penalty-saving mechanics are quite broken.