Best CDM POTM fofana. RBKessie. RBVerratti. RTTKTonali.

ziotree
614 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi

Any thoughts who would be the best CDM

Thanks.

In a midfield 2

Comments

• Champs85
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m also interested. Heard good things about verratti
  • ziotree
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can fit any of them in at full chem.

But undecided which to do.

• WLB_SENA
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only tried POTM Fofana, and can say he is the best cdm I have tried this year by a lot
  • john_d_efc
    5038 posts Big Money Move
    Verratti has been great for me, feels miles quicker than his stats suggest
  • futaddict79
    2488 posts National Call-Up
    Not tried the others but potm forfana is brilliant
  • joshyw
    1282 posts Professional
    Got both Verratti and Fofana and I prefer Verratti by some distance
  • Hagooey
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was using POTM Fofana but dropped him for RB Varratti who is a much better defensive CDM, good passing and very slick on the ball.

Fofana is more similar to a Goreztha type of player, Varratti is similar to Kante but better on the ball.
  • JohnShelby
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    Verratti is great.. using him on 7 chem
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Verratti very good on the ball and dribbling is awesome. Tonali better defensively
  • Dead_Dave
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    I already have Kante and Fofana, bored I did verrati anyway, he is very good, i shoe horned him in as a rcb in a 352, a lot of my counter attacks start with him as he can bring the ball out from the back very well, very happy with him back there.
  • Loco_kniene
    3290 posts National Call-Up
    They will all be completely useless if your gameplay isn't responsive at all.

But out of all those I prefer Veratti
  • Wolves37
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play Verrati and Fofana as holding mids in 4222 - both excellent, Verrati is a dog, best positioning of any player I have used so far
  • Professor
    4387 posts National Call-Up
    Verratti has been great for me. Like other have said he feels much faster then his stats suggest. He is especially amazing against high press merchants. He twists and turns with ease.
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else surprised by Verrati? I've not used him, nor come up against him. But I was expecting Tonali to be the answer!
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Anyone else surprised by Verrati? I've not used him, nor come up against him. But I was expecting Tonali to be the answer!

Got verrati tonight. Must admit I didn’t think he’d be my cup of tea but he’s great a real baller hound dog player.

Can dribble out of the press which I’ve been struggling with but he’s definitely not fazed and moves away well
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33954 posts National Team Captain
    I am using Kessie, Verratti and Fofana all in the same team and Fofana is the best one.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17884 posts World Class
    edited November 2021
    Verratti is great, like.. Really good.

Others I haven't tried
  • Rickmord
    935 posts Professional
    Got fofana and verrati. Had kante,rttk tonali. Essien and most other cdms and verrati is miles clear of them all. His dribbling and passing are out of this world. Really fun as well High press merchants get left for dead
  • Since1875
    1355 posts Professional
    Tonali
  • KiliaN64
    3129 posts National Call-Up
    Who’s the other CDM?
  • klaas9
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    verratti 👌
  • David754654
    52 posts Park Captain
    Verratti is immense