Tasks off

wopito
45 posts Park Captain
Will those unnecessary and annoying tasks get out of the game in any way, will ruin the game completely.

Comments

• L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    The objectives?

I like them. They add some challenge, if one decides to take them seriously.

However, they need some tweaking. For instance, EFL League 2 teams may have as an objective to make 30 000 000 euros profit during the first season. That’s pretty insane. 3 millions (also an objective that one sometimes gets) is a good challenge that significantly restricts what one can do regarding transfers.

Another one: making it to the round of 16 in the FA Cup. This is pretty unrealistic for a League 2 team. (Although there is a bug. With a draw in the early rounds, one ends up playing a re-match, and as there aren’t many teams in this extra round, the game thinks that the objective has been reached.)
  • Cobblers
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Objectives add to the game, in my opinion. However, I do think they need to be a bit more realistic at times, and there needs to be more description of what the qualifying factors are. When you are given an objective to recruit a young player, for instance, it doesn't define 'young'. Where you get the objective to recruit a player under 20 with potential above the current players, there is absolutely no data to help you work out what you need to do.
  • wopito
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2021
    A completely failed game, the worst ever. I used to think that this game can't be made worse, I made a mistake, it's worse than ever !!!
    Post edited by wopito on