Your favorite RB this year?

BCBeneli
1536 posts Play-Off Hero
Cuadrado is the name and defending and scoring is his game.

One of my favorite dribblers this year. He scored so much for a defender for me. His power shot is severely underrated. He is always there to support on both ofense and defense.

Who is your favorite RB so far and why?

Comments

• fussydutchman
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2021
    Cheap: Cancelo — just very solid all around. Can do everything.

Expensive: RB Trent — good pace, better than expected defense, good passing with a catalyst.
  • number7rocky
    7785 posts League Winner
    edited November 2021
    I've been using IF Navas for 142 games since I got him untradeable, he links to my untradeable Llorente to which was useful, very good RB, passing is very good and his poor strength very rarely causes an issue.
  • Kove
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    Cuadrado and Cancelo have been used the most as I have RTTK De ligt and Silva. Cuadrado probably is the go to.

IF Navas is so solid as well. He is probably my favourite but I just can't link him at the moment
  • BCBeneli
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ll try Navas if I ever make a bbva team . I’ve had some hybrids but ibalsways end up using a Serie A defense. They’re too good
  • JoCo1214
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have used Cancelo pretty much the whole time this Fifa and no complaints
  • David754654
    52 posts Park Captain
    RTTK Navas is a monster. Defending is fine, but it's when attacking he comes into his own. Better than most RW
  • GeorgeGervin
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTTK Traore and IF Atal. Moved Traore to LB They’re both very good.
  • Lackosweat
    9930 posts Has That Special Something
    Atal aka the rat king
  • Felici_123
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    If Navas, pulled him untradable at the beginning and still really happy with him.
  • Hakimi with a guardian is insane. Way better than Rule Arnold for me.
  • 2easym8
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been using IF Navas for 142 games since I got him untradeable, he links to my untradeable Llorente to which was useful, very good RB, passing is very good and his poor strength very rarely causes an issue.

Totally agree! I had him for 50-60 games before getting Walker untradeable. Navas’ pace, positioning and passing were great. Very rarely did his strength cause problems, always seemed to win the ball. I much prefer IF Navas but sold him for a nice profit..
  • Tubpac
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Reece James!
  • RTTK Navas - his dribbling and attacking threat is sublime and can deal with pacy wingers - I’ll find it hard to replace him this year
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    If atal

• FlyingOkapis
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Hakimi untradeable, I also use Ramos and Verratti since day 1 so makes sense.

Personally I think hes a weak link in my back 4 of Ramos, Alaba and Mendy but as stated above hes untradeable, easy link and also like a 100k RB.
  • ICUP
    6236 posts Big Money Move
    Hakimi, him/Cuadrado/Cedric are the only RB's I've used this year and Hakimi is top of the list
  • Jackwc
    1425 posts Play-Off Hero
    Casemiro 😉
  • AULERT
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cancelo is very nice to play with.

Cuadrado is always a go to with the 5* skills. Waiting for him to get a special card...
  • Alford95boss
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got rttf traore untradeable, the guys a beast tbh
  • RTTK Navas is a monster. Defending is fine, but it's when attacking he comes into his own. Better than most RW