OMG Finally reached Elite Division in rivals. 4231 Tactics if you want!

Theomanny
2715 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2021
So happy the grind finally paid off after enjoying good gameplay for 4 straight days.

The real MVP is my Tp-Link AV600 powerline adapter. Id advice anyone to avoid the expensive netgear gadgets.
Spent so much on network tech over the years looking for best fifa gameplay then I stumbled on this £39 gem😂

@orison good when u have stable gameplay init😝

I can only share 4231 so dont call me boring lol. Its the most balanced formation for years.

This is my main tactics

PI

Come back on defense for both wing backs
CDM. Cut passing lanes, cover center and stay back
St- Balanced
Central Cam- balanced- Noticed there is so much gap this year if u set them on stay forward and GITB
R and L Cam. Come back on defense and GITB

Only use this when am a goal down(same tactics and instructions)

Get keane if u can. He doesn’t miss. Shoots like prime eusebio

You can see my rubbish record after quitting so many games due to bad gameplay.

The explosive speed boost is broken. Its the new. U need to utilise this mechanic using your st, righy and left cam.

M84IWSl.pngwDcqiLU.pngl7zAYqQ.PngUnUrW6J.pngHCf7Sh6.pngl7zAYqQ.png

Comments

• Theomanny
    ml6l5Ej.png
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    At least someone who’s happy to reach the top level…congratulations mate.👏🏼
  • Lewis9UTx
    1140 posts Play-Off Hero
    What is having come back on defense like for both CDMs FBs CAMS? How does that play out in game. Is it a slow build up style?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Congrats mate. But I hate that come back on defence works 😂
  • Theomanny
    edited October 2021
    Lewis9UTx wrote: »
    What is having come back on defense like for both CDMs FBs CAMS? How does that play out in game. Is it a slow build up style?

Using Come back on defence on cdms was mainly to keep my H/H work rate cdms from bombing forward since leaving gaps. Many good and better players are ok keeping them on balanced but i am bad at player switching so id rather have them stay back and leave attacking duties to the st and cams.
  • Lewis9UTx
    1140 posts Play-Off Hero
    Theomanny wrote: »

Using Come back on defence on cdms was mainly to keep my H/H work rate cdms from bombing forward since leaving gaps. Many good and better players are ok keeping them on balanced but i am bad at player switching so id rather have them stay back and leave attacking duties to the st and cams.

Thanks for the reply. So in regards to your CAMS are they come back on defence too?
  • By now there are what 120,000 people in the elite div on ps?

Doubt it had much to do with gameplay and everything with the level of oppisition ;)
  • Gogs
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Congrats mate. Which tactics you using with this instructions? Because i see 2 different tactics. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    How many powerline adapters are you selling.
  • Theomanny
    broxigaz wrote: »

😂
  • Theomanny

Thanks for the reply. So in regards to your CAMS are they come back on defence too?

Right and left cam on come back but the ccam is on balanced
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    edited October 2021
    What's the "explosive speed boost" you talk about? do you just mean when you sprint off the mark and get a little boost or is there something else i'm missing?

also congrats on elite div
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    broxigaz wrote: »

😂

No seriously though congrats man.
  • radhoyl
    2713 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    By now there are what 120,000 people in the elite div on ps?

Doubt it had much to do with gameplay and everything with the level of oppisition ;)

Still about 5 million not there yet (and most will never be there).
  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Without relegation there isnt much prestige in any rank, but gratz on the achievement
  • Thefranchise92
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    TP link is a life saver
  • DannySTFC
    9247 posts League Winner
    Congrats

Whatever I try I can’t make 4231 work. I like the formation in real life and think it looks ideal for Fifa as you can have different types of player in any of the midfield/attacking positions but it just never works for me. I think it’s because I like 2 striker formations.
  • Theomanny
    What's the "explosive speed boost" you talk about? do you just mean when you sprint off the mark and get a little boost or is there something else i'm missing?

also congrats on elite div

U double tap R1 when in close proximity with opponents defenders. U can do it anywhere anytime. Player knocks the ball far ahead.
  • MikeTheGoat
    355 posts Sunday League Hero

This.
  • ApeTomato
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special

My gold 2 friend from last year is in elite division. The lack of regelations will mean that everyone will reach the 'top level'

What are they smoking at EA
  • Theomanny
    ApeTomato wrote: »

My gold 2 friend from last year is in elite division. The lack of regelations will mean that everyone will reach the 'top level'

What are they smoking at EA

Or perhaps hr improved?
  • bigpokey24
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    great and congrats , it is all about fun. Love the 4231 , been using it since fifa17
  • CC84COV
    2921 posts National Call-Up
    How’s Onyeka ?
  • JTID
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stupid question alert: Just to confirm, this powerlink thing doesn’t make a difference if the router is already next to and directly wired to the console?
  • Tactics make little to no difference i was in same boat , stuck in division 3 for 2 weeks than i switched to Mexican servers and went to elite in a day . Its all about connectivity and consistent gameplay
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    JTID wrote: »
    Stupid question alert: Just to confirm, this powerlink thing doesn’t make a difference if the router is already next to and directly wired to the console?

No wired is better m8.
  • Theomanny
    CC84COV wrote: »
    How’s Onyeka ?

Very agile and mobile.
  • Mick_Scarface
    63 posts Park Captain

So happy the grind finally paid off after enjoying good gameplay for 4 straight days.

The real MVP is my Tp-Link AV600 powerline adapter. Id advice anyone to avoid the expensive netgear gadgets.
    Spent so much on network tech over the years looking for best fifa gameplay then I stumbled on this £39 gem😂

I can only share 4231 so dont call me boring lol. Its the most balanced formation for years.

This is my main tactics

PI

St- Balanced
    Central Cam- balanced- Noticed there is so much gap this year if u set them on stay forward and GITB

The explosive speed boost is broken. Its the new. U need to utilise this mechanic using your st, righy and left cam.

Playing 4231 which is 2 cdms, with low depth and come back on defense isn’t balanced. It is defensive.
  • Theomanny wrote: »

This is my main tactics

PI

St- Balanced

Playing 4231 which is 2 cdms, with low depth and come back on defense isn’t balanced. It is defensive.

Thank God someone said it.
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's the reason for such low attacking width? Just realized don't think I've even tested this with under 50 yet this year. But 32 is really low. Why's that your preference?