Who is better CR 7 or Mbappe

Amdp9
6854 posts Big Money Move
I need opinion. I have 1.9m ATM deciding between CR7 Or Mbappe. Anyone who tried both can y'all give me opinions on which one is better and why ? There is 700k difference between Mbappe and CR7 is it noticeable in game to make difference ? OR is there another striker better than both who is a game changer. I did try DI Natale
he was good but lacked on tight games.

I have FB KANTE, Fekir, Bernardo , and Umtiti SBC;

Comments

• Swanz05
    5986 posts Big Money Move
    For me Mbappe's best out wide, Ronaldo at ST but it's also a playstyle thing. Mbappe smoother on the ball & turns better & Ronaldo a lot more clinical & deadly in the air. There's no 700k difference in game - it's just that CR7 has a special card.
  • Qon
    1665 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you are on xbox I would get Ginola
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    I've used both.
    CR7 too slow and feels clunky this year.
    Mbappe is rapid and a great finisher.
    But I would personally save up and get 91 Eusebio.
    I got him last night and he is just on a whole new level.
    He makes Mbappe and Ronaldo seem incompetent.
  • ozcs_69
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    CR7 for me
  • Lackosweat
    10783 posts Has That Special Something
    I've used both.

Not really :D
  • Amdp9
    65-A98499-D41-B-43-E3-9092-34317635-DAE0.png
    This team VS Mbappe alone ?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Amdp9 wrote: »

You need a good balanced team this year, do not just buy mbappe and use bad stuff around him, you won't have fun at all..

That team seems very balanced and decent and CR7 isn't as bad as everyone makes out, i've had his OTW since the start of the game and hes my top scorer overall and i've also had mbappe the same amount of games

Mbappe is very good but like the guy above said hes better outwide for cutting in and making those runs, his finishing is very inconsistent and he misses some of the easiest shots

CR7's finishing is unreal, he finishes almost everything but the downside is obviously he feels a bit clunky sometimes on the ball, obviously you adapt your playstyle to suit cr7 and don't try and dribble with him constantly and you'll love him
  • Amdp9
    Amdp9 wrote: »

You need a good balanced team this year, do not just buy mbappe and use bad stuff around him, you won't have fun at all..

That team seems very balanced and decent and CR7 isn't as bad as everyone makes out, i've had his OTW since the start of the game and hes my top scorer overall and i've also had mbappe the same amount of games

Mbappe is very good but like the guy above said hes better outwide for cutting in and making those runs, his finishing is very inconsistent and he misses some of the easiest shots

CR7's finishing is unreal, he finishes almost everything but the downside is obviously he feels a bit clunky sometimes on the ball, obviously you adapt your playstyle to suit cr7 and don't try and dribble with him constantly and you'll love him

Thanks for the insight. This year is very different for me with FP and without. Struggling to land coins to club. I think I am gonna settle with the team instead of Mbappe. I guess will wait around like everyone else to play with elite players.
    Bought CR7 at 1.14 fresh card I am the second owner 😋. Will continue to improve the team as the time go by at this point.
  • SSL14
    1077 posts Professional
    I've used both.

Ronaldo isn't clunky, far from it🤣
  • number7rocky
    8278 posts League Winner
    edited October 2021
    At ST CR7 without a doubt, anywhere else Mbappe like out wide. His POTM has been insane for me, at around 190 goals in 150 games, a big reason I've gone 4 rank 1's in a row, Mbappe is smoother on the ball but CR7 is Mr Clutch.. Plus with crossing/heading being decent this year no one can offer you what CR7 does up top.