Becoming a full forum member

Comments

• On a scale of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and shiiiit how bad is this game for money 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸 it is the worse it's a pay to win even respawn have ran from them ea are toxic makes kids gamble real money for fake pointless stuff ban fut gambling is bad
  • Anybody tells me when we get DANI ALVES On FIFA 22 In Career Mode !!
  • jealouspizza
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Starboygamer1010 said:
    > Anybody tells me when we get DANI ALVES On FIFA 22 In Career Mode !!

He has been included in the latest squad file update.
  • ok, bro but I got an update yesterday on PC origin but Dani Alves still missing I got the latest squad file but still he's not in FIFA 22 tell me what should I do now !!
  • > @Starboygamer1010 said:
    > @jealouspizza ok, bro but I got an update yesterday on PC origin but Dani Alves still missing I got the latest squad file but still he's not in FIFA 22 tell me what should I do now !!
  • Does anyone know when the third shirt of ajax will arrive in fifa 22?
  • onslow
    48 posts Park Captain
    > @Henriquedaora19 said:
    > Does anyone know when the third shirt of ajax will arrive in fifa 22?

i hope they fix the servers first before they make more shirts and pokemon cards
  • onslow
    48 posts Park Captain
    I have a solution we all write an email to the Competition Commissioner of the EU
    Margrethe Vestager
    maybe it helps with a fine from the EU
  • greif44x2
    2668 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger @RadioShaq or anyone else who can help

I have issues with my forum profile - can't access my own profile or look at the profiles of other forum members (says I don't have permission to do that), thus I can't DM to people also.
    Although I am not banned and can post, as you see. Could you please look into it?
  • EA_rephii
    155 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @greif44x2,

could you try it again now and let me know if it works?
  • greif44x2
    EA_rephii wrote: »
    Hey @greif44x2,

@EA_rephii nothing has changed, still have the same issue
  • EA_rephii
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Hey @greif44x2,

@EA_rephii nothing has changed, still have the same issue

Alright, thanks for the update, I will get in touch with our Forum Admin and see what's causing this issue :)
    Will keep you updated.
  • EA_rephii
    Hey @greif44x2,

I had a quit chat with our Forum Admin, could you again check your ability to use all the features that were not working?

• greif44x2
    Hey @greif44x2,

I had a quit chat with our Forum Admin, could you again check your ability to use all the features that were not working?

@EA_rephii everything is working now, thank you!
  • so im new and not sure if this is the right place but here goes.
    ive been playing fifa since around 1996 and ues a long time i know but its just an addicyion now,so on tuesday 18th jan 2022 i came home turned on the ps4 staright to fifa 22 as always now bearing in mind i only play drop in matches and clubs as i now find fut over the years has become too greedy so i stopped in 2019 and concentrated on my pro player,fifa 22 came out workred om my player RM overal 86 perfect speed,shot and just where i needed him albeit you can only max level at 25 which i did about 3 weeks ago.
    so i done this update as you cant procced without doing it anyway once updated and rebooted i then went into a drop in match to find EA have totally altered the game play players are sluggish pasing is awful bot keepers seem to be saving cast iron goals overal gameplay in drop inmatches and my club is driving me insane there has to be a valid reason and being a sinic ifg you like is it maybe fifa have realised that because fut have maybe lost a substantial amount of gamers that if they mess with clubs and people really want to play there go back to fut i for one will not and i think that maybe my fifa days are over which will be a travesty but as they say all good things must come to an end.
    if anyone else is experiencing this issue please let me know so as i know im not going mad.
    cheers people
  • Wolvy
    4 posts Ball Boy
    How many do we need so we can post
  • I do I leave or make constructive comments on this forum, like 'when are ea sports going to have an option to turn off rediculous cheating tricks' on fifa games. I want proper football back
  • greif44x2
    @EA_rephii for some reason it's back to "you don't have permission to do that" and I can't do a bunch of things again. Could you please look into it?
  • Untradeable_Dupe2
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Argh! I accidentally signed out and now I am back down to 1 post despite having posted a few constructive posts now!!!
  • Untradeable_Dupe2
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why isn't it linked to my account? Why am I back to 1 post?
  • hy !! EA company (Electronic Arts) company is the most sneaky ugly pervert company !!! they sent something to my tv while i was playing fifa and now i see double on my tv .... i called the tv company and they sent people to repair and they said is imposible ..i must change the TV !!!! this company is ugly !!! and EA help knew my problem they were aware and dont want to help..they did it on pourpose!! i wanna sue EA for my tv
  • How can I post a discussion?
  • Chyp2075
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why can't I post in the "Real football" category, as if it was an out-dated category like FIFA 21 and FIFA 20 boards.
  • desss
    1 posts Ball Boy
    http://fumacrom.com/3fzAL
  • greif44x2
    @EA_rephii sorry to bother you, but it's back to square one again.
  • Anyone know why commentator keeps saying free kick when it’s penalty in fifa 22?
  • Anyone knows why I can’t call 2nd player or tell players to move inside for goal kick in fifa 22 on ps4?
  • sweet
  • I can't DM you, but I think I should be ranked by now, I only have like 10 posts but i been a member since 2020, really since 1999 but you guys didnt have this forum back then
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    When would UCL knockout ball come ??