WL qualification play is abysmal.

Burnzee Boyee
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Played 3. All looked like I had a bronze team playing against icons.

Passes going so far astray they need directions to get back home.
Players not able to turn as normal and occasionally staying down much longer than the opposition after 50-50 challenge...and I mean much longer with no injuries.

Button delay seems quite excessive also.

Doesn't do this for me in DR.

Comments

• vsK17
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    This week's qualifications were awkwardly hard for me two. I usually get the 5 wins with 1-2 games to spare, but this week I needed 2 wins from my last 2 games. Barely made it
  • Maestro2k
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agree, failed 2 times today
    D2 player !
  • Went 4-5 after being 4-2, div 2 player too. Last 3 games were way too hard, playing players miles better than me. Gameplay was bad, jumping to over 100 ping in some of them. Would have lost anyway though. Try again tomorrow.
  • Kennyy
    11508 posts Has That Special Something
    Maestro2k wrote: »
    D2 player !

How many points for a win in D2?
  • Kennyy wrote: »
    D2 player !

How many points for a win in D2?

• RedPlanet1986
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    Went 4-5 after being 4-2, div 2 player too. Last 3 games were way too hard, playing players miles better than me. Gameplay was bad, jumping to over 100 ping in some of them. Would have lost anyway though. Try again tomorrow.

What rank did you reach in last year's FIFA WL? G2/G1?

same question to @Maestro2k
  • Ruprecht
    998 posts Semi-Pro
    Went 4-5 after being 4-2, div 2 player too. Last 3 games were way too hard, playing players miles better than me. Gameplay was bad, jumping to over 100 ping in some of them. Would have lost anyway though. Try again tomorrow.

Gold 1. Was rank 2 last week in this fifas WL
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    I qualified in first try this year after a 2 year break. 5-3...But OMG the gameplay is bad today. Isn't champ on didcated servers? I am 2-5 in champs and gameplay has been so bad. I play passing game and that is NOT possible was so much lag.

Too bad. I really the game this year.
  • Maximus AK47
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    Played 3. All looked like I had a bronze team playing against icons.

Passes going so far astray they need directions to get back home.
    Players not able to turn as normal and occasionally staying down much longer than the opposition after 50-50 challenge...and I mean much longer with no injuries.

Button delay seems quite excessive also.

Doesn't do this for me in DR.

Did my qualifications on Sunday and Monday. Gameplay was fine.
    Yesterday, Thursday it was definitely awful. SO I am glad I did my Q games earlier this week
  • Cowboysfan22
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel like matchmaking is soooo random.

1st playoff week: 0-3 start, finish 4-5.

2nd week: 1-4 start, qualified. 1 opponent gifted W. Played these Monday/Tuesday.

3rd week: 0-3 start, finished 4-5. Played these on Thursday.

This week: 3-0 start, next 2 opponents scored OG and quit. Played these on Thursday.

For reference, i usually won 14-17 wins last year.
  • Ruprecht
    998 posts Semi-Pro
    Just gone 5-0 to qualify. Was 4-5 yesterday. Only changed the CB’s and played Ben Yedder instead of Dybala.
  • Maestro2k
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

G2
  • Kowalski
    12 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’ve just completed my play off games and qualified for weekend league.

Do I have to enter this weekend? Or can I save it for next weekend?
  • RedPlanet1986
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Gold 1. Was rank 2 last week in this fifas WL

G2

Ok, wow! I wanted to ask because I've just gotten the 1500 points and was wondering if I should even bother trying. The best I've managed in last year's WL was ~16 wins out of 30 i.e. G3. SO if you guys are finding it not straightforward to qualify, I'll need to set my expectations accordingly and be happy with 3 wins out of 9 :D
  • Gambling123
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Failed 2 before made the last 2 WL finished rank 2twice qualifying is the most difficult process currently 3-1 with 5 games to go
  • Destin8or
    5945 posts Big Money Move
    Failed 2 before made the last 2 WL finished rank 2twice qualifying is the most difficult process currently 3-1 with 5 games to go

Yep, playoffs decide if you can have some cake, or NO CAKE for you sir!

WL decides if you have this slice of cake... Or this BIGGER slice of cake!