Wow I met a guy 185 wins 110 draws 716 losses

Toshevv
1346 posts Professional
Just met a dude in playoffs he msged me and added me as friend asking some questions.. Just compared in leaderboards to see win - losses

How the hell is this possible even h
185 Wins
110 draws
716 losses .

He said he just promoted to Div 2...

Thats 40 games per day for the last month even more..

I mean how the hell he has the nerves to win one of 10 games in rivals and continue to play ( ok 1 in 6/7)

Comments

• dengah109
    1202 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Just met a dude in playoffs he msged me and added me as friend asking some questions.. Just compared in leaderboards to see win - losses

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

I mean how the hell he has the nerves to win one of 10 games in rivals and continue to play ( ok 1 in 6/7)

I don't think your factoring in quits, it sounds like very little incentive to play the game when you end up in too high a division. It must be quit City.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    dengah109 wrote: »

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

I don't think your factoring in quits, it sounds like very little incentive to play the game when you end up in too high a division. It must be quit City.

Yeah obviously he rage quits a lot but still?

He is probably quitting at 1:0 or 2:0 and only playing if he has a shot to win
  • Uniack88
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure on my record but I quit if I go 2.0 down in rivals as it means nothing playing for the 7 wins no other reason to play any more than 7 game is dead
  • radhoyl
    1292 posts Professional

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

Probably 70% of the players have this kind of record or had it sometimes in the last 3 weeks. There is no consequence if you leave 20 games in a row if you are matched against much better players. The only effect is that many got fed up and quit the game altogether.

Hopefully EA understands the gravity of the situation and makes changes for Season 2.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5010 posts Big Money Move
    radhoyl wrote: »

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

Probably 70% of the players have this kind of record or had it sometimes in the last 3 weeks. There is no consequence if you leave 20 games in a row if you are matched against much better players. The only effect is that many got fed up and quit the game altogether.

Hopefully EA understands the gravity of the situation and makes changes for Season 2.

You give them far to much credit.
  • A77
    57 posts Park Captain

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

here i am got to division 5 with 28 wins 2 draw and 0 loses. that brutal . clearly this guys isnt Div 2 player. he shouldnt even have a chance to get there . system isnt good if someone like this get to a topdiv.
  • Moh07
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    A77 wrote: »

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

here i am got to division 5 with 28 wins 2 draw and 0 loses. that brutal . clearly this guys isnt Div 2 player. he shouldnt even have a chance to get there . system isnt good if someone like this get to a topdiv.

Get there then you talk.
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    I thought there was a cutoff on games played a day? They said that on topbins so you can’t quit every game. If he could relegate he would be in division 10 by now.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5010 posts Big Money Move
    I just never saw a problem with self relegating. If you chose to do that then you got worse rewards. I understand it could hurt lesser players, but this system is just a joke.
  • joehuk
    6564 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2021
    amazed he's actually joined over 1000 games already :joy:

I've not even touched 200games played yet.

Game is just snoozefest at times.
  • Estipan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special

185 Wins
    110 draws
    716 losses .

Ragequits. I do the same. My record is absolute awfull this year.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    No-win glitch
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    That would explain getting around the game total for the day.
  • bobbyfischer
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2021
    I just never saw a problem with self relegating. If you chose to do that then you got worse rewards. I understand it could hurt lesser players, but this system is just a joke.

The problem was that div 4 rank 1 had better rewards than rank 1 of division 2-3 (and div 1 rank 2), so the incentive was there to get relegated.

EA is to blame for last year's self-relegation problem because of this design flaw in the payoff structure.
  • ValtorSadek
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Within that 185 there will be enough win streaks to help push you forward though the "divisions".
    Don't need to be any good, just need to keep plugging away. Quantity over quality.
  • Gogs
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Mmandras wrote: »
    No-win glitch

This explains everything
  • Robertjames86
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero

You never saw a problem with self relegating?? You for real??
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    401 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Within that 185 there will be enough win streaks to help push you forward though the "divisions".
    Don't need to be any good, just need to keep plugging away. Quantity over quality.

Exactly what’s wrong with this game.

• Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

Yea exactly you need to string 2 wins to reach a checkpoint he doesnt no win glitch he just plays a lot and did not realize he could avoid promotion
    Now he is getting spanked and is about to hit Div 1.

Cant qualify for WL already wasted his attempts
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m currently in div 3 rank 2 89-5-53. I don’t understand how you can play that much. I play about 2/3 hours a night.
  • Fozberry
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2021

There were people who relegated to the very bottom of div 4 to win enough to get rank 1, then go back down again. It was common knowledge div 4 rank 1, for the effort, had the much better rewards outside of div 1.
    If you then factor in loads of people doing it, as it was all over the net, then lower divs become a mess for the ave players in there.

There was plenty wrong with self relegating!