WTF is this update?

xJOE
357 posts Sunday League Hero
What on Earth is this update? Gameplay on steroids feeling like I’m playing ultimate team on CM.

Every week a new player is out injured for 6 months and then when they’re fit the squad won’t let me put them back in and is constantly telling me someone is still injured when they’re not.

Honestly whoever gave the green light for this update needs a P45.

Comments

• Another thing that pisses me off..... Is when I go on fifa and go back on few hours later the gameplay has changed, I don't buy anything they say in terms of not touching it with out them announcing an update, there messing about with it constantly.
  • The_giant616
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robokop wrote: »
    Another thing that pisses me off..... Is when I go on fifa and go back on few hours later the gameplay has changed, I don't buy anything they say in terms of not touching it with out them announcing an update, there messing about with it constantly.

They recently announced that they will be stealth patching the game for minor adjustments
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Another thing that pisses me off..... Is when I go on fifa and go back on few hours later the gameplay has changed, I don't buy anything they say in terms of not touching it with out them announcing an update, there messing about with it constantly.

They recently announced that they will be stealth patching the game for minor adjustments

If you mean the live tuning updates, you know when they happen even if you don't need to download anything.
  • GoonerSoldier
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect

When they adjust the SLIDERS on their end, it completely ruins the Gameplay. The amount of space defenders give attackers is UNREAL. So much that you constantly have to call for a 2nd defender because they don't move at all sometimes. The balance between attack and defense is non existent. The midfield is non existent. The Gameplay is BROKEN.
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero

When they adjust the SLIDERS on their end, it completely ruins the Gameplay. The amount of space defenders give attackers is UNREAL. So much that you constantly have to call for a 2nd defender because they don't move at all sometimes. The balance between attack and defense is non existent. The midfield is non existent. The Gameplay is BROKEN.

Have you tried using SLIDERS on your end to decrease that space?
  • GoonerSoldier
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mfmaxpower wrote: »

Have you tried using SLIDERS on your end to decrease that space?

I have not changed sliders as of yet. Only because I play Seasons manual matches only. So I don't like to change the Gameplay too much. I do put the speed on SLOW which helps ALOT.

BUT of course this year there is a HUGE drop in players on Seasons and Pro Clubs. Its as if ppl have had enough. Or they are on ps5. But the MARKING is the slider I would Change immediately. Probably around 70.
  • Keitha313
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    xJOE wrote: »
    What on Earth is this update? Gameplay on steroids feeling like I’m playing ultimate team on CM.

Every week a new player is out injured for 6 months and then when they’re fit the squad won’t let me put them back in and is constantly telling me someone is still injured when they’re not.

Honestly whoever gave the green light for this update needs a P45.

No cap, this is honestly the worst patch I've experience in recent months. I am so so glad I never bought this game, I'm currently on a second month of EA Pro Access (or w/e its called, forgot to cancel after the 2nd month kicked in) I was actually about to consider purchasing this game purely off gameplay alone. Not now, my original fear with these damn games it always lives up to be the case!!! You release a game and you patch it into an unplayable state.... You always do this I remember a Fifa game many years ago where you essentially ported over FUT gameplay to everything and it was horrible!

I'm sick of FUT ruining these games, I'm sick of EA only caring about money and I'm sick of them scripting games and trying to downplay it by saying football fans are passionate. No, we're not stupid and we can see B.S. when ones teams AI is doing way more than ours and when ours suddenly turns to dog s**t. All your pro players are calling you out for your malpractice and your child gambling simulator.

I hope BF2042 flops so bad, god I hate EA lol.