Error Since Update 2 - Injured players

MartyForster
95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Since the new update the game thinks injured players are in the match day squads when they aren't. It only allows 'auto correct for this game' which when used resets the whole squad yo the team in the main squad selection screen so now it's impossible to change a team in the match day line ups screen if there is an injured player in the squad.

Comments

• xJOE
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely broken the game, I can’t pick a team and half of them are out for 6 months ACL
  • MartyForster
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xJOE wrote: »
    Absolutely broken the game, I can’t pick a team and half of them are out for 6 months ACL

Played 2 games since and had a player in each game injured. Both out 3 months.
  • Verdi42
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's the same for suspended players.
  • OlaL
    77 posts Park Captain
    Cant you just take the injured player away from the match squad before pressing play match?
  • Cobblers
    67 posts Park Captain
    > @OlaL said:
    > Cant you just take the injured player away from the match squad before pressing play match?

Yes, you can, but that's not the point. The functionality isn't working as it should. It worked fine in previous versions of Fifa (21, etc.) so what they've done to it now to make it broken is anybody's guess. It does raise questions about their control of the code and their testing processes.
  • Cobblers
    67 posts Park Captain
    I've had this problem too and it's infuriating. Just before the match, I changed that team sheet, including taking out the injured player. It then told me I had an unavailable player in the squad (which I no longer did) and that I could auto-change it. That process reverted to that team sheet, removing the temporary changes I had made.

It is ridiculous. This is a process that worked fine in previous versions, and now it doesn't. What on Earth are EA doing, to cause such basic problems? Do they ever test the changes they make?