Not being able to progress your stats
Removing 5* WF
Removing Flair
Adding women and making it unisex (wtf)
The XP system to get 100 SP is a joke
Playing a full game an not getting XP
Adding women (again)
Not being able to naturally choose a position like the old drop in

How are you gonna neglect a game mode for 5 years, finally make some changes and completely F it up?

LOL. Whoever's developing your games need sacking. The fact they have a livelihood from making this 🚮 is beyond me.

Comments

• GoonerSoldier
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :D

👍
  • AvalanJ
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everything
  • RobRokk
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2021
    Even though the game could be improved upon, my feelings are still that about 80% of the "drop in players" are bad nonethelss and that has nothing to do with the how the game is made. Ppl that try to out run bots that is faster them, ppl never move around to create a good posiition for their mates to pass them, they shoot when its impossible to score, they dont pass when they should or pass the mate in a worse position, they think slow even though this a a fast paced game, they dont see oppontents around them, they keep going off side and the list of what bad players do just goes on...
  • Mikeyboyo
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RobRokk wrote: »
    Even though the game could be improved upon, my feelings are still that about 80% of the "drop in players" are bad nonethelss and that has nothing to do with the how the game is made. Ppl that try to out run bots that is faster them, ppl never move around to create a good posiition for their mates to pass them, they shoot when its impossible to score, they dont pass when they should or pass the mate in a worse position, they think slow even though this a a fast paced game, they dont see oppontents around them, they keep going off side and the list of what bad players do just goes on...

Players being bad is one thing, you can just leave the game.

The way they've destroyed drop in games so you can hardly even play with people is not something we can change.

I don't want to be playing 1 v 1 or 5 v 1 constantly... it defeats the whole point of the game mode.
  • AvalanJ
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    Screw these guys for ruining the best mode in this godforsaken game.
  • Kaine_
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I agree with everything you just said but like MikeyBoy said you can just leave or you can see they're level 81 and think nope Im not going to play with these, now you get what you're given even if you get that....also am I the only one who has to wait 3 minutes once I've exited a game? It's even more time consuming to quit under the new horrific circumstances.

It's beyond bad IMO. The chances of getting a good game were low before now they're even lower
  • RobRokk
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mikeyboyo wrote: »

Players being bad is one thing, you can just leave the game.

The way they've destroyed drop in games so you can hardly even play with people is not something we can change.

I don't want to be playing 1 v 1 or 5 v 1 constantly... it defeats the whole point of the game mode.

Yes youre right i dont wanna play 1 vs 1 either....
  • GDR10
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EAs master plan to get you playing FUT, make other game modes a negative experience..