Anyone else not got the free amazon pack once linked?

Singaporefifafan
255 posts Sunday League Hero
Signed up to amazon gaming for the free pack checked the ea account is linked to my xbox account and still no free pack? Thinking maybe unlink then relink after I've redeemed the pack on amazon?

Comments

• Gambling123
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same I claimed the pack yesterday checked my account nothing and my EA account is linked with Amazon gaming spoke with EA help they told me alot of people have not got the pack and they are dealing with it
  • Joka2002
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    What helped me was this... try claiming for the madden loot. And it will ask you to link again. Just go through the steps for that and double check it's linked. Mine wasn't apparently and then once I'd done that my pack showed up
  • JRolls
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I was also informed by EA help that it's an issue. The problem I have is, I couldn't get past the linking page as it showed this error: https://ibb.co/wK3MSFn. When I then try it again later, it skips right to the end past the linking page, meaning it's "Claimed" but I haven't received it. I've tried this also on Madden and Apex so I have no other options to link it.
  • Rezamoh33
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mine too, I claimed it but the pack didn't show up.
  • Alford5
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joka2002 wrote: »
    What helped me was this... try claiming for the madden loot. And it will ask you to link again. Just go through the steps for that and double check it's linked. Mine wasn't apparently and then once I'd done that my pack showed up
    I did exact same with madden got my pack straight away. It was saying successfully claimed on mine but it actually wasn’t as I realised when I did the madden one it took me to the actual page to
    Link accounts
  • Swarch
    3126 posts National Call-Up
    Joka2002 wrote: »

I have tried this for both Madden and Apex loot when it ask you to log in EA account to link it, it gives error saying go back and start over and when you go back it looks connected just like fifa one.
  • JRolls
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Exactly my issue, Swarch! Good in a way it's not just one of us