Anyone tried Solskjaer HERO?

SkeltonTom
1765 posts Fans' Favourite
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried Solskjaer HERO (86)? Stats seem really, really good especially with a Hunter.

I need to upgrade from Cavani in my United RTG team if I want to try and make the WL this weekend, and the only choice I have is Ole HERO until I can afford a United icon or Ronaldo to play ST.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Link to my United RTG thread: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/607379/manchester-united-road-to-glory#latest

Comments

• BigPapiFifa89
    936 posts Professional
    Playing him CDM ahead of donny van de beek and he’s top notch :wink:

Seriously though I think he’s very good - so clinical
  • AJS-17
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd play rashford up top on 7 chem personally and Martial on the wing, it's a shame greenwood hasn't got an in form yet
  • Stav93
    1271 posts Professional
    Sure as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ain't no hero of mine right now... 🥲

But in all seriousness he's very clinical infront of goal, he's a fine stop gap before you upgrade.
  • SkeltonTom
    Playing him CDM ahead of donny van de beek and he’s top notch :wink:

Seriously though I think he’s very good - so clinical
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I'd play rashford up top on 7 chem personally and Martial on the wing, it's a shame greenwood hasn't got an in form yet
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Sure as 🎃🎃🎃🎃 ain't no hero of mine right now... 🥲

But in all seriousness he's very clinical infront of goal, he's a fine stop gap before you upgrade.

Cool, thanks guys. Seems a decent card for 150k(ish) as a stop gap until I can afford Ronaldo or an Icon in the meantime. Think I'll go for him to see if he can guide me through the Play-Offs this week! Although my defence (Bailly & Maguire) still scares the life out of me :D:#
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    Used him in draft and he was very ordinary when compared to some players who are a tenth of the price.
  • SkeltonTom
    Used him in draft and he was very ordinary when compared to some players who are a tenth of the price.

I'm running a United RTG (Only United past & present players) so don't have much choice as a stop-gap between Cavani (current) & getting an Icon or Ronaldo.
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

I'm running a United RTG (Only United past & present players) so don't have much choice as a stop-gap between Cavani (current) & getting an Icon or Ronaldo.

Ah, fair enough then. :smile:
  • tworaf
    622 posts Semi-Pro

Never gonna get any inform if utd keep playing like this.
  • AJS-17
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    tworaf wrote: »

Never gonna get any inform if utd keep playing like this.

Think he's only behind Vardy Salah Mane and Antonio for goals this season,,,,
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Omg solskjaar and hero don’t go together atm with the Utd fans

Also I hear VVD is a great buy atm…..it comes with a free ronaldo in the back pocket