Div 1/elite

davelj
494 posts Semi-Pro
Come on then lads what formation you using and custom tactics along with instructions, wanna see if people use drop back or actually play a high line

Comments

• Fraser_
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2021
    41212(2) with 35 depth balanced and fast build up on the attack. Have one cm get forward the other on balanced with the cdm cover central stay back. Full backs on stay back and cam on stay forward. I feel like unless ur amazing at the game which I’m not, you seem to get fisted by lob through balls with a high line
  • MrPinky
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    41212 (2) , 82 depth , 53 width , defense balanced .
    Fast build up with direct pass , 70 width .
    Players in box : 6/10
    No special player instructions except stay back for fullbacks and cdm.

But I m not that good , around 1700 SR in Elite Division and loosing a lot .

Playstyle is a lot of second man press . Conceed counter goals most of the time . :-)
  • jul1anr1k
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Div 1.

3-5-2 and 4-4-2.

Balanced defense, 40 (3-5-2) and 60 (4-4-2) depth.

Jesus, IF Foden, IF Raphinha, RTTF Bernardo, Llorente, Valverde, Mendy, OTW Alaba, Hermoso, Cancelo, Courtois.
  • what3v3r
    1029 posts Professional
    Same as Fifa 21, 4231 70 depth balance. Not sure if is the best, but it is working so far
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    Fraser_ wrote: »
    41212(2) with 35 depth balanced and fast build up on the attack. Have one cm get forward the other on balanced with the cdm cover central stay back. Full backs on stay back and cam on stay forward. I feel like unless ur amazing at the game which I’m not, you seem to get fisted by lob through balls with a high line

@Fraser117 what are your custom tactics mate
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    davelj wrote: »
    Fraser_ wrote: »

@Fraser117 what are your custom tactics mate

@Fraser_ what are your custom tactics mate
  • davelj
    494 posts Semi-Pro
    jul1anr1k wrote: »
    Div 1.

3-5-2 and 4-4-2.

Jesus, IF Foden, IF Raphinha, RTTF Bernardo, Llorente, Valverde, Mendy, OTW Alaba, Hermoso, Cancelo, Courtois.

@jul1anr1k what are your 442 custom mate players in box etc and instructions
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    I use 4222 press after possesion forward runs stay forward lcam st st rcm balanced CDMS and stay back lb rb

50/50 probably depth width Rank 1 WL 3 times so far 8-0 in play offs all 3 entries

I am div 5 roving
  • Avit32
    1142 posts Professional
    edited October 2021
    41212 wide.
    45/50 fast build up and direct pass then the rest balanced.

Keane. Werner
    Silva
    Sterling. Salah
    Fabinho
    If chilwell vvd. Dias cancelo
    Ederson
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I use 4222 press after possesion forward runs stay forward lcam st st rcm balanced CDMS and stay back lb rb

50/50 probably depth width Rank 1 WL 3 times so far 8-0 in play offs all 3 entries

I am div 5 roving

I bet they love you up (or rather down) there
  • Elite
    4-2-3-1
    Press after ball loss 60
    Balanced
    Direct passing

Stay back on full backs and cdms (cover centre)
    Stay forward and get in to box for cams
    Stay forward and central for st
  • jul1anr1k
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    davelj wrote: »
    jul1anr1k wrote: »
    Div 1.

3-5-2 and 4-4-2.

@jul1anr1k what are your 442 custom mate players in box etc and instructions

Defense: 50 width, 60 depth, balanced.
    Attack: 45 width, balanced, forward runs, 4, 2, 2.

LST and RST: Stay Central, Stay Forward, Get in Behind
    LM and RM: Get in Behind, Get into Box, Come Back on Defense
    LCM: Cover Centre, Cut Passing Lanes, Stay Back
    RCM: Cover Centre, Cut Passing Lanes
    LB and RB: Balanced, Overlap
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1302 posts Professional
    Pressure on heavy touch, width 45 depth 50. 4 defenders stay back 2 cm's stay back (Llorente and De Jong so they never do). Changing Fekir at CAM to drop back because Im getting absolutely smashed on the counter in elite.
  • MaltGuitar
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    At elite div, 4-1-4-1

Balanced

Width: 40
    Depth: 71

Offence
    Build up play: Balanced
    Chance creation: Possession

Width:40
    Players in box: 8

Instructions:

St: False 9
    LM & RM: Cut Inside, GIB
    Attacking CM: Get Forward, Get In Box, Free Roam
    CDM: Stay Back
    Fullbacks: Balanced, Overlap (I start the game fullbacks join attack instruction from D-Pad. If I get a lead, I turn off that.)
  • JonesyYo
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

I am div 5 roving

You don’t meet the thread requirements pal!

• WLB_SENA
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2021
    Elite here

I'm using the 433(4), works for me

Tatics all balanced except for direct passes

1 cdm on stay back and the other on balanced (both on cover center)

CAM on stay foward

ST stay forward and get in behind

LW and RW into the area for crosses

I think thats it
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    JonesyYo wrote: »

I am div 5 roving

I do in my book :smile: Top 100 last fifa and Rank 1 WL this one
  • JonesyYo
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

I am div 5 roving

Yeah no doubt you may be a great player but he wants to know what people use to succeed in Elite/Div 1 I’d imagine you may change slightly if was consistently playing better players. Maybe not I could be wrong!

If you could play the same and still have the same success you’d probably not be roving am I right? So there must be slight changes you’d make?

• Wonderkiid
    1184 posts Professional
    Elite 1900+ aswell as rank 1/2 WL, usually undefeated

41212 2
    Balanced
    45 width
    60 depth

Fast build up
    Forward runs
    45 width
    2 corners
    1 freekick

Works a charm. 1 CM needs to be fast to be able to overlap and have the wide option.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero

I am div 5 roving

Yeah no doubt you may be a great player but he wants to know what people use to succeed in Elite/Div 1 I’d imagine you may change slightly if was consistently playing better players. Maybe not I could be wrong!

If you could play the same and still have the same success you’d probably not be roving am I right? So there must be slight changes you’d make?

Rank 1 is a higher standard than division one and low elite to be fair.
  • I'm 1 win away from D1 (just don't play rivals above 7 weekly wins) and finished Rank 2 in last two WLs (12-5 in most recent).

4231 and 352 on balanced.
  • Wonderkiid
    1184 posts Professional

I am div 5 roving

WL you only play a good player by chance. In elite you play good players all the time. Rank 1 is easy to get
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

41212 2
    Balanced
    45 width
    60 depth

Fast build up
    Forward runs
    45 width
    2 corners
    1 freekick

Works a charm. 1 CM needs to be fast to be able to overlap and have the wide option.

I’m going to try out your tactics since I’m back on the 41212-2 mate.

239588-BF-6-B9-F-480-F-9-FDA-44-F078-A96-FBE.png

What instructions would you advice on this team?
  • Wonderkiid wrote: »

41212 2
    Balanced
    45 width
    60 depth

Fast build up
    Forward runs
    45 width
    2 corners
    1 freekick

You forgot to put a shadow on Wijnaldum
  • Barry Allannnn
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero

I am div 5 roving

WL you only play a good player by chance. In elite you play good players all the time. Rank 1 is easy to get

Well I'm elite and terrible so that theory is out the window
  • Nickthegreek20
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite

I am div 5 roving

Not in anyone else’s though so maybe come back when you are in Div 1/Elite…😂
  • d-Leon307-b
    1360 posts Professional

I am div 5 roving

This

Elite Division much harder
  • jamiemb17
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    5-2-1-2
    73 depth
    CAM stay forward

That's about it really
  • Wonderkiid
    1184 posts Professional
    edited October 2021

41212 2
    Balanced
    45 width
    60 depth

Fast build up
    Forward runs
    45 width
    2 corners
    1 freekick

I would urge you to buy a very fast cm. Doesn't have to be a cm. Reason being is that 41212 is narrow (duh) but having a cm that can easily overlap is a real threat to any defence. If I find it hard to push through the middle I'll involve that CM alot more to add width. I have CL Rodrygo on that position

I dont really have any fancy instructions. But I have 1 cm on get forward and 1 cm stay behind and on that fb i dont use stay back but keep him default

I have:

EL Fekir Mbappe
    Neymar
    Rodrygo Llorente
    Blanc
    Theo Her - Varane - Kimpempe - Hakimi
    Lloris
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    I mean Ovvy and Krasi are elite and cant get Rank 1. Boras barely got it who is extremely good but sure its easy