Anyone after Inform Zardes?

Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
2951 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2015
I have the tots so I'm selling the inform and since the mls all stars have hit the market now he should be easier to get as you will just be competing with people who search for him specifically rather then all the people just spamming the mls league search. Just pm me with a reason as to why I should sell to you and we will sort out a time for me to list.
P.s. I will most likely only be able to list tomorrow.

Comments

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Also will bump this from time to time during the course of the day to give people a chance, like I said I will most likely be listing tomorrow when I am free. Also will not reply to all pms as that makes no sense, the person who I decide gets him will be the only recipient of a pm. Thanks again.
  • Yess i sniped one!
  • ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol was sure you wrote tots zardes as hit the market :joy:
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Me!
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Me!

• ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2015
    I did ask you when he got released but I managed to snipe the TOTS myself Billy :)

CLMoxYiWwAAqDys.jpg
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Oh totally forgot man if you reminded me I would have sold to you! Anyways congrats dude he is brilliant!
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Still on going peeps can I just say if you show me proof of a team you need him in that would definitely sway my decision
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    I'd save him just in case you wanna offload the tots eventually the price difference is insane I'm sure the if will stay rare at that price
  • yones_gamma11s
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    pm'ed
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    I'd save him just in case you wanna offload the tots eventually the price difference is insane I'm sure the if will stay rare at that price
    I would show you my coin total but I think it would get on a lot of people's nerves, lol.
    Seriously coins are totally disposable to me at this point, I have an abundance and the game ends in a couple months. On another note had some genuine contenders will let the person who will get him know soon enough. Pm me if you haven't, thanks.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    I would show you my coin total but I think it would get on a lot of people's nerves, lol.
    Seriously coins are totally disposable to me at this point, I have an abundance and the game ends in a couple months. On another note had some genuine contenders will let the person who will get him know soon enough. Pm me if you haven't, thanks.
    :D Fair enough wish I had the same problem
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    edited August 2015
    :D Fair enough wish I had the same problem
    Not all its cut out to be. Once you have the coins/players none of the players really seem to be worth the mega bucks. I actually rather pay stupid amounts for rarer cards then the top end cards (even though I have the entire toty on another account) simply because they are not worth it. For example Diekmier is every bit as effective as Toty lahm for me, central inform bale feels worse then his nif on 7 chem at striker.
    So on and so forth.