Ronaldo price dropping like hell?

scalaneopt
1398 posts Play-Off Hero
What happened? Besides de 0-5 against Liverpool. Why is he dropping this hard and Mbappé or Messi keep maintaining their prices?

Comments

• reddevildanne
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is good this year but not as good as in previous FIFA
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    Hes just not as good as others who are more expensive in his position

His price will keep falling and mbappe will keep rising
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »

Ronaldo was more expensive at beginning but he is not that good in game. Di Natale is better, This FIFA is even more fundemental to be able to turn like crazy to find a goal and Ronaldo is Clunky

We have a new king
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    Toshevv wrote: »

Ronaldo was more expensive at beginning but he is not that good in game. Di Natale is better, This FIFA is even more fundemental to be able to turn like crazy to find a goal and Ronaldo is Clunky

We have a new king

I wouldn’t be surprised if mbappe hits 2 million, it’ll take another high Caliber player like him to drop his price.

That mbappe card is basically like a 2nd inform or that rule breakers from last year
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

We have a new king

I wouldn’t be surprised if mbappe hits 2 million, it’ll take another high Caliber player like him to drop his price.

That mbappe card is basically like a 2nd inform or that rule breakers from last year

I like Neymar more cant explain it but I score more with him. I really enjoy that WF. Unfortunatly that lazy brazilian needs an IF card but the way he is playing thats not goint to happen
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner

We have a new king

I like Neymar more cant explain it but I score more with him. I really enjoy that WF. Unfortunatly that lazy brazilian needs an IF card but the way he is playing thats not goint to happen

I’ve got both, and like them both for the their positions, neymar is the best CAM for me and mbappe does what he needs to do at striker.

However i wish i had ginola to put at striker and put mbappe on the wing.

• Teo_bender
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    why ronaldo is still 91 rated when honestly, he doesn t perform like a 91 in real life?
  • Destin8or
    5826 posts Big Money Move
    Teo_bender wrote: »
    why ronaldo is still 91 rated when honestly, he doesn t perform like a 91 in real life?

Because over the last year he did preform like a 91.
    Look at his stats.
    Top scorer in Seria A and the Euros.
  • Koning_Avec
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Same reason that Maguire is still 84.
  • Diddymow
    5971 posts Big Money Move

Same reason that Maguire is still 84.

Same reason why Thiago has gone up to 86?
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional

We have a new king

I’ve got both, and like them both for the their positions, neymar is the best CAM for me and mbappe does what he needs to do at striker.

I just bought Ginola will use Neymar as a sub I guess. I want to change Messi but not many options at Rw. Selling Abedi Pele he was so so
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ginola is better yes. Just hurts that CR7 is not that good this year. He saved me last 2 WL. But yes... even Inaki Williams overperform him during my last weekend. Arghhh.
  • Delboy13710
    10246 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold up and put all my coins into Messi last night and he's down 50 k already havent even used him yet lol

I swear every player I buy just drops instantly
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Black friday sell up starting early perhaps?
  • TDOF wrote: »

We have a new king

I sold mbabpe neymar for ginola at st Messi ram Bernardo cam politano lam ginola is cracked at st esp for my play style
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Black Friday sell up starting early perhaps?

I mean it´s still 1 month to go but that could be the case. I watched last year graphs and the drops started more at the beginning of November and continually went down until Black Friday. Really... this market is a mess. :-)
  • scalaneopt wrote: »
    Ginola is better yes. Just hurts that CR7 is not that good this year. He saved me last 2 WL. But yes... even Inaki Williams overperform him during my last weekend. Arghhh.

Cr7 is way better than ginola for me.

Mbappe is a very expensive winger.
  • AJS-17
    1475 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me CR7 is better than ginola and mbappe. Mbappe was a bit of a let down for me
  • scalaneopt
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just sold him for 980k. He will probably rise a little bit but i guess i will keep going down. If an 75+ player pick SBC appears or some other good SBC he will still go down i think. Time to move on for me. :-(
  • Countyg
    200 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2021
    This seasons stats thou
    Ronaldo (91) 9 games 6 goals
    Messi (93) 6 games 3 goals
    Mbappe (91) 14 games 6 goals
    Lewandawski (92)13 games 17 goals
    Salah (89) 12 games 15 goals
    Kane (90) 11 games 7 goals

Apart from Lewa and Salah, Ronaldo performing as good as the rest or better.

• ICE_UP_SON
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero

It’s funny to me that the Black Friday sell off is still a thing. Black Friday use to have a massive impact on the market as it was the first time in the games cycle packs such as 50k packs would be released. This year in particular we have new promo packs daily. It doesn’t have near the effect of supply on the market that it did 4-5 years ago yet there is still a panic sell off.
  • Jordonp
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    His stamina is poor and and people panic sell when they know he ain’t going to be out of packs for another week running
  • truegunn3r
    13511 posts World Class
    edited October 2021

We have a new king
    Clunky? CR7 get 91 agility with a engine and if it’s his frame then Mbappe isn’t really short either
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

It’s funny to me that the Black Friday sell off is still a thing. Black Friday use to have a massive impact on the market as it was the first time in the games cycle packs such as 50k packs would be released. This year in particular we have new promo packs daily. It doesn’t have near the effect of supply on the market that it did 4-5 years ago yet there is still a panic sell off.

That's because the real "black friday market crash" is a week or two before black friday
  • golazo
    2412 posts National Call-Up
    cr7 is the best striker. people sell cuz fear of losing coins. not cuz he sucks in game lol
  • Seeleyjs17
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    golazo wrote: »
    cr7 is the best striker. people sell cuz fear of losing coins. not cuz he sucks in game lol

Far from tbe best striker this year.
  • Hammer316
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

Sorry but that's wrong. Other players might be better at certain things but as an out and out striker CR7 still one of the best.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

Sorry but that's wrong. Other players might be better at certain things but as an out and out striker CR7 still one of the best.

Hes nothing compared to Di natalie this year. Di nata9is on another level. Mbappe I'm sure is too
  • Qon
    1709 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have used Mid Butragueno, Mbappe, Neymar, Messi, CR7 and he was the worst attacker out of those.