Fut Champs- Cant find games playing same opponents twice

Toshevv
1346 posts Professional
I had to work late Sunday so I started my games around 8 PM UK time and finished them 3 AM (I had to watch Tom Brady )

By the time I reached 10-2 I was already struggling finding games I had numerous could not find opponents. The frustrating things is 50% I found an opponent they quit at loading screen (Had 4 quits no wins given. I dont need them but I hate quitters since it destroys my player stats. I have OCD goal/assits )

The last 4 games took more then hour and a half . Played twice the same guy for back to back wins and needed 5-10 minutes to find a game and again back to back against another guy we split the games.

Then I had a quitter and another 5 minutes could not find a game for my last 16th victory..

I doubt we will have any players left for last two fut champions especially sunday night.

I will play earlier but last week when I started Saturday I barerly finished a game everybody was gifting/quitting.

The quitting is rampart since you actually have to quit to get the rank you needed. I dont want to be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but quitters wasted almost 40-50 minutes of my evening because it was hard to find a game and as I said most people straight quit now dont give away the win

I mean

Comments

• Wikypedia
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea, I don’t understand why people can’t just give the win away. If you’re quitting, might as well just give the win. There’s no additional effort or cost to them whatsoever

By not giving the win, they’re wasting other people’s time
  • bigpokey24
    5417 posts Big Money Move
    Quitting should be zero points
  • Nodge86
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    Yea, I don’t understand why people can’t just give the win away. If you’re quitting, might as well just give the win. There’s no additional effort or cost to them whatsoever

See toshev’s team and I doubt you’ll give him a win either.
  • Neal_hmfc
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't know if having the player base split between 5 consoles as opposed to 3 is making a difference as it obviously limits the number of players you can play, especially if you are on a quiet time for your closest servers.
  • Toshevv
    1346 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wikypedia wrote: »

See toshev’s team and I doubt you’ll give him a win either.

I think thats part of it to be honest but the two guys that bailed also had very very nice teams
  • abhreebhu_45
    9561 posts League Winner
    U can no longer rely on Mondays to finish your games,,,I got 6 games in 3 hrs,,4 of them were in last hour,,was able to complete after I quit 3 of my first 4(going a goal or 2 down) n gifting my final 2(scoring n quitting from kick off)