Salah potm prep

Yermawfc
2297 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 24
When will this be out?

What position?

How much we reckon?

Time to stock up on Harry Kane’s and Oblaks

Comments

  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    Over 1 mill
    RW
    Hard to specifically prep for, buy as much fodder as you can.
  • David12344
    16927 posts World Class
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Over 1 mill
    RW
    Hard to specifically prep for, buy as much fodder as you can.

    I’m selling Kane’s at 38 if you’re interested
  • Kennyy
    8992 posts League Winner
    Save it for his Record Breaker
  • Lfc23
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn’t bother with it tbh, bound to get
    More special cards and you will be stuck with over 1mil+ of ye coins in an untradable card

    Learnt my lessons last year with untradable cards and icon sbc
  • joshyw
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    could he get a record breaker before then?
  • David12344
    16927 posts World Class
    joshyw wrote: »
    could he get a record breaker before then?

    No ole will get one for today
  • Andyh60
    1973 posts Play-Off Hero
    25 squads
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 24
    David12344 wrote: »
    joshyw wrote: »
    could he get a record breaker before then?

    No ole will get one for today

    It’s not actually a record. Liverpool won 7-0 at old Trafford back in 1985.

    This is only their worse home performance against Liverpool for 126 years… so there is clearly still room for him to destroy the club’s legacy a bit more.
  • Dinksy
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    in form this week so POTM should be 92. Can imagine it'll be 1-1.2mil though so probably not worth doing.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 24
    Dinksy wrote: »
    in form this week so POTM should be 92. Can imagine it'll be 1-1.2mil though so probably not worth doing.

    Might be worth doing if they have player picks out at the same time as the SBC.
  • Yermawfc
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want a full first owner untradeable team
  • Izzy2K17
    13606 posts Has That Special Something
    Im assuming it’ll be around 700-800k from scratch at least realistically
  • Yermawfc
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    When will it be out?
  • llcg04
    801 posts Semi-Pro
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Im assuming it’ll be around 700-800k from scratch at least realistically

    More. His if is around 550k, sif will be around 700 to 800k I guess, so potm will be better and more expensive
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1384 posts Professional
    rmoxon wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    joshyw wrote: »
    could he get a record breaker before then?

    No ole will get one for today

    It’s not actually a record. Liverpool won 7-0 at old Trafford back in 1985.

    This is only their worse home performance against Liverpool for 126 years… so there is clearly still room for him to destroy the club’s legacy a bit more.

    Football didn't exist before 1992 fella 🤔
  • joshyw
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    How many goals & assists has he got this month so far? seems to be the clear favourite unless Foden gets a few in his next game
  • Lfc23
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 24
    joshyw wrote: »
    How many goals & assists has he got this month so far? seems to be the clear favourite unless Foden gets a few in his next game

    5 goals 3 assists I think it is

    With Brighton still to play
  • Yermawfc
    2297 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone any idea when potm out?
  • DannySTFC
    7891 posts League Winner
    Whatever it is, it will be too much for an attacker with 3* WF.
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    rmoxon wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    joshyw wrote: »
    could he get a record breaker before then?

    No ole will get one for today

    It’s not actually a record. Liverpool won 7-0 at old Trafford back in 1985.

    This is only their worse home performance against Liverpool for 126 years… so there is clearly still room for him to destroy the club’s legacy a bit more.

    Football didn't exist before 1992 fella 🤔

    It didn’t exist before 3 years ago for most American You Tubers.
Sign In or Register to comment.