Save Files

Not sure if this has already been pointed out or not, but this is a such a school boy fix that just has to happen.

Why in gods name on ps4 FIFA 22 career mode can I only have up to a maximum of 8 separate saves?

I have a 4tb external hard drive plugged in with 3tb of free space, saving games on the older generations of consoles was based on the amount of space you had on the console, so if I had 1gb free, I could use that up in as much save games as I pleased.

why does it seem like we've gone back in time? Jesus EA, why has it been restricted, it makes absolutely no sense and its such an easy fix, simply let us have as many saves as we want, warranted that we have the space to accommodate that on our platforms.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I buy the game every year to be able to have multiple projects on the go at once, so every day I can choose one that takes my fancy, And 8 is just simply not enough.

I remember 1 FIFA we could only have 4, then the following year they upped it to 8, then the following year after that they let us have 12, now its back down to 8?! I just cant get my head around why were restricted to how many they choose rather than it going off what storage capacity we have.

if anyone has gratefully taken the time to read this please enlighten me as why this is, and surely I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Ernie.

Comments

• I know man it’s so infuriating that I am not allowed to have as many as I please I still have 2 terabytes left in my PS5 truly a horrible concept they have!!!
  • Steffolovitch
    2339 posts Fans' Favourite
    Erniebob90 wrote: »
    Why in gods name on ps4 FIFA 22 career mode can I only have up to a maximum of 8 separate saves?

I agree, but at least it's better than the 4 we had in FIFA21. But I could easily see it have more than 8 too.