Current lobby OBJs are shocking

Burnzee Boyee
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Supreme Scorers as an example, you have a team with 100% chemistry from one nation, yet your opponent has 56% but passes with precision, runs faster ( Diaby is out run by 75 rated pace players yet he is 95???) Balls bounce around like know ones business. Seriously frustrating mode tbh.

Comments

• DukeAgain
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just had a game where David Silva caught mbappe with a 10 yard head start. Couldn't switch players and 90% of my passes went straight to the opponent.ay as well just score an own goal and give them the win.
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve just started leaving games early where I can feel the game is against me.

No point in staying in one of those matches where I can tell my passes aren’t going where I aim them, my players are behaviour differently to normal, and the opponent wins every 50:50
  • Kvkortrijk19
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    DukeAgain wrote: »
    Just had a game where David Silva caught mbappe with a 10 yard head start. Couldn't switch players and 90% of my passes went straight to the opponent.ay as well just score an own goal and give them the win.

Let me guess a loan mbappe??
  • lastfifa
    3569 posts National Call-Up
    Do you have to use one nation team and bench?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    I put a thread up about this the other day, friendlies feels completely different to every other game mode, its actually terrible
  • Burnzee Boyee
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Do you have to use one nation team and bench?

I've tried using a combination but it won't let me for some reason.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    I’ve just started leaving games early where I can feel the game is against me.

No point in staying in one of those matches where I can tell my passes aren’t going where I aim them, my players are behaviour differently to normal, and the opponent wins every 50:50

Yeah, I actually leave games through boredom now when this happens.
  • DukeAgain
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    DukeAgain wrote: »

Let me guess a loan mbappe??

Yes but that is irrelevant.