Will IF Hernandez drop any further???

Thinking of adding him to my french squad. He’s currently at 170k PS4… Do you think he will drop any lower in the next couple of days?

Comments

• xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Nobody knows with this market. Just add him and have fun.
  • Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    I picked him up yesterday for 180k. Him and Mendy are the best LB in the game and Hernandez is now out of packs. In normal fifa's that would pretty much be a guarantee of rising at this stage but this year, who knows.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2215 posts Fans' Favourite
    In theory he should rise, so he'll probably drop some more (not trying to be funny either, I have him in my team)
  • Dutch3723
    1971 posts Fans' Favourite
    Theoretically (out of packs / less supply / people keeping him because he's very good), he should rise over coming weeks. Counter argument is that alternative LBs (Lodi tonight?) + any others through promos / TOTW, will see decent / better alternatives and in which case he should fall. Crystal ball time!!!
  • xFATAL
    In theory he should rise, so he'll probably drop some more (not trying to be funny either, I have him in my team)

I bought him and IF Mane thinking they were good investments. Boy was I wrong....
  • MoeilijkeMan
    xFATAL wrote: »

I bought him and IF Mane thinking they were good investments. Boy was I wrong....

Haha same boat mate. I bought Tonali at 125, he's 57.5 now. Bought Vidal at 82.5, he's 41 now. Bought Mukiele at 73.5, he's 46.5. The market is ruthless this year.
  • JTID
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    I panic sold mine today for 175 and will just pick up the normal gold when promo packs are released later. Previous logic just doesn’t seem applicable to this market.
  • xFATAL

Haha same boat mate. I bought Tonali at 125, he's 57.5 now. Bought Vidal at 82.5, he's 41 now. Bought Mukiele at 73.5, he's 46.5. The market is ruthless this year.

It's crazy but not shocked with the amount of supply these cards have. Just tried to offload IF Mane for lowest price and 7 went up lower than mine almost instantly and he still wont sell.
  • MoeilijkeMan

It's crazy but not shocked with the amount of supply these cards have. Just tried to offload IF Mane for lowest price and 7 went up lower than mine almost instantly and he still wont sell.

Supply is mad indeed. It's a shame because right before the drop I was discussing with my mate to sell off my whole team and just buy Messi and put a lot of cheap players/untradeables around him. It seems that the elite cards hold their value way better than the "semi-meta" cards. I wish I would've just followed my gut feeling there, would've saved me +/- 200K.
  • xFATAL

Supply is mad indeed. It's a shame because right before the drop I was discussing with my mate to sell off my whole team and just buy Messi and put a lot of cheap players/untradeables around him. It seems that the elite cards hold their value way better than the "semi-meta" cards. I wish I would've just followed my gut feeling there, would've saved me +/- 200K.

I actually did that last week, Sold everything and had a nice Untradeable team built I was gonna use for a few weeks but prices got so low I started buying cards and got burned. Did pick up a mid Icon Rooney for a good price today so I'm just gonna keep coins into him and stay away from promo cards.
  • MoeilijkeMan

I actually did that last week, Sold everything and had a nice Untradeable team built I was gonna use for a few weeks but prices got so low I started buying cards and got burned. Did pick up a mid Icon Rooney for a good price today so I'm just gonna keep coins into him and stay away from promo cards.

That's the problem, so many coins lying around with a market this low is going to be very tempting. These prices are hard to resist. But smart man for the Rooney move, the top meta cards and the icons seem to hold their value way better. Only thing you have to keep an eye out for is icon sbc's and such.
  • zambrotta619
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes!
    Sell!
    Sell!
    Sell!
    (More for me)
  • Yh it’s mad.. He’s tanked another 10k. This market is mental
  • Cheers for the input fellas
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    He was decent but sold mine for a 10k profit and just went back to spinazola Hernandez felt like a truck for whatever reason and I play attacking fullbacks.
  • JTID
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    He was decent but sold mine for a 10k profit and just went back to spinazola Hernandez felt like a truck for whatever reason and I play attacking fullbacks.

A truck that plows through everything and let’s nothing past him. Accurate.
  • Cbn
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite

Spinazola is great with Basic chemstyle
  • Pengwin
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is his base worth the extra over Spinnazola?
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    JTID wrote: »

A truck that plows through everything and let’s nothing past him. Accurate.

Never felt like that for me, same for kessie who people love just feel clunky.