Youth players - Thin arms = No kit number

One of the most enoying bug is that If a youth players has realy Thin arms they will not have any kit number.. NO way to fix this either. This looks ridiculous and looks really bad... Come on EA.. How Hard can it be to test The game properly and get rid of these stupid bugs...

Comments

• Braxus
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can only agree!!! Please fix, It’s taking all my joy away
  • Agree! Please fix it
  • Its every kid born after December 31st 2005, if we were able to change their birthdays that would fix this problem
  • @BASILandDECEIT Wouldn't work.. If you check The players up in Edit player, some of them are born in 1980... But good idea otherwise..
  • Cobblers
    67 posts Park Captain
    I got a player with no number when I bought a player from another club. I've registered it as a bug. I've tried changing his number on the squad hub, and that doesn't make it work. I changed his boots and shirt tuck in on the player edit hub, and that didn't make the number appear either.

It seems inconceivable that it is random: I wonder what the player parameter is that is causing it?
  • Steffolovitch
    1061 posts Professional
    This is just terrible. I'm four seasons in now, and in the first season I believe a number of youth players had shirt sponsors, thus also kit name + number, but in the last couple of seasons, E-VE-RY-ONE I've found through youth scouting has not shirt sponser, no kit name and no number. Makes sense to me if there is a date in 2005 or so, where players born after this date won't have any of that. But if that's the case, then I really can't use my academy anymore, only four seasons in... Terrible, terrible bug...
  • Braxus
    Im really disappointed. New update today and they don’t fix this. I’m in season 5 and all young talents and academic players run around with no name and number on their back. Most with skinny arms. So that makes about 16 players of my squad. Really takes all joy here. I can’t be to hard to fix.
  • Having the same issues. There are a good amount of youth players in years 1 and 2 that have kits with names and number but basically everyone year 3 and on have nothing. Makes me want to sell my youth players instead of using them. EA, please fix this so I don't have to keep restarting Manager careers to enjoy it
  • Makes this game unplayable seeing your youth players with no kit number, name
    And with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ arms
  • To be fair guys, EA might know something we do not.
    WHAT IF…
    it’s no longer cool to skip leg day and is now cool to skip arms day. Also in the future young people no longer wish to be identified as a name and number and just wish to be neutral.
    Just saying, what if “it’s in the game” for a reason.
  • Ahoyskin
    This should've been one of the first bugs that was fixed. Everyone complained about it.
  • ~Adma~
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure if this works as a fix but, try loaning them out. Once they come back (either recall them immediately or let them stay out till the loan expires) try changing their shirt number.
  • Cobblers
    67 posts Park Captain
    "Not sure if this works as a fix but, try loaning them out. Once they come back (either recall them immediately or let them stay out till the loan expires) try changing their shirt number.

That doesn't work. You can even BUY a young player from another club and find that they have the same issues.
  • This silence from EA is really frustrating! I feel so disrespectful.

The game's value is an outrageous expensive for the PS5, even more so for a totally buggy game.

These bugs should have been fixed a long time ago and we are still here with no perspective for them to be fixed.

Totally dissapointed!
  • I would like to continue with my career mode, but I cannot play comfortably with players without a kit number. Looks like I'm playing with ghosts.
  • Cobblers
    67 posts Park Captain
    I would like to continue with my career mode, but I cannot play comfortably with players without a kit number. Looks like I'm playing with ghosts.

Get used to it, because it isn't being fixed soon.
  • I posted this in october and it got alot of views and even reported The bug.. They have not done anything regarding The bugs in Career mode... It sucks that they wont fix it because it really destroys The Career mode. This is The last time I buy any game from EA... F*** this greedy company.. Ridicoulus..
  • Ceys
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Not suprised that EA still hasnt fixed this. They have enough time to change the scoreboard in UT but they cant fix any bugs in career mode...
  • ale85bg
    3561 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    If anyone of you is playing on PC, a user-made fix has been released (and is being updated TU after TU to keep it compatible):
    http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/skinny-noodles-arms-no-number-fix.6469979/

Sad to see that, just because it's not FUT-related, they would never give a toss about it, though.
    StaracAu wrote: »
    WHAT IF…
    it’s no longer cool to skip leg day and is now cool to skip arms day.
    No way. I'd still choose to skip leg day over arms/chest/back day any single time.
    Squats and lunges make me sick (I still kinda like curls and press though).
  • Ea don't care about "non-FUT" related issues...This youth academy bug has been reported in the BETA and yet they continue to ignore...
  • It's now fixed after the latest update, and no need to restart a career B)
  • > @Celsius said:
    > It's now fixed after the latest update, and no need to restart a career B)
    Is this true?!?!?
  • @Tony_10 yeah it's fixed on pc but The new title update is coming on monday for xbox/PS... Finally :smile:
  • Does anyone know if this patch will fix a career already created the shirt number bug? Or will it only take effect on a brand new career? Cheers
  • @TomAVFC No idea... Been searching for that information.. Seems that we Will find out tomorrow!
  • If this works it will feel like I'm cheating! Updating now on Xbox one I have everything crossed that it works on previous saves. If not I will just have to start a fresh career, no hardship if regens and YT players are actually fixed. I can't wait!
  • IT'S FIXED! Also works on previous saves on Xbox One!