Weekend league - Player Prices increase

HDouble
2681 posts National Call-Up
Will players go up in value due to the demand of weekend league or has that shipped sailed considering most people struggle to qualify?

Comments

• JTID
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Trend so far has been prices dropping fri/sat and a slight increase on sun/mon.
  • HDouble
    JTID wrote: »
    Trend so far has been prices dropping fri/sat and a slight increase on sun/mon.
    Last Sunday prices plummeted I tried my first and possibly last trade buying Gomez at 9100 as he was 12000 days before only for him to free fall down to 7100 which I got out at but has now fell further. Market seems very unpredictable this year
  • HDouble
    So prices now for players higher than they will be later? Want to sell my team stop the constantly coin loss
  • Andyh60
    2718 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    Haaland for 17.5 k hardly high, total disbelief what market is like. Remember packing him 12 months back (84 then) and got like 70-80k.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Haaland for 17.5 k hardly high, total disbelief what market is like. Remember packing him 12 months back (84 then) and got like 70-80k.

Man went from 130k to 18k in 2 weeks. It's crazy.
  • HDouble
    Andyh60 wrote: »

Man went from 130k to 18k in 2 weeks. It's crazy.

I had early access to game via pre order and I thought de bruyne was a steal 190k considering previous years his over 300k for a long time and now his closer to 100k. Think all previous years weekend league The automatically qualified keep most of us hook and playing each week but now qualifying is luck and chance hoping your playing guys you have a chance of beating
  • HDouble
    The less people who qualify means less urgency to up date team for the weekend. Less demand on market. You can’t predict any more as people finish all matches and claim rewards on Friday and then start to sell teams flood market