Here we go again players quitting

Grahammbe2
983 posts Professional
I should have the win its ridiculous not played a game yet both kicked off they put ball out and quit it isn't as if I got that good a team.
Play your opponent ive beaten more teams with icons in the past than lost as an example.
Good teams don't mean good opponents just means they wasted sorry bought packs

Comments

• RadioShaq
    18958 posts Moderator
    Probably rovers.
  • JGDC74
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Rovers?
  • I SiR MartY I
    10343 posts Has That Special Something
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Rovers?

Win
    Quit
    Win
    Quit

Get champs points for the W, but never get promoted
  • RadioShaq
    18958 posts Moderator
    It’s people who relegate or hover to play weaker players.
  • JGDC74
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    I see. It seems to me that unlike last year, your opponents in friendlies are not linked to your division which makes roving pointless. Most of my opponents in friendlies are clearly in higher divisions as friendlies are total sweatfests and are not fun at all. I played some Rivals last night and the games were totally different. Not once did I have the urge to quit early like I do in friendlies.

They should bring back the old Rivals system. Now before someone says no because of relegation, it was better because the game would never become unplayable for some like it is now. I think that self relegators should simply be blocked from dropping more than 3 divisions. Or 2.

Or they could add an indicator next to the player’s name showing the highest division that player has achieved and give you the option of not playing that player without penalty.
  • Grahammbe2
    983 posts Professional
    Good idea
  • Kishta
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s actually pretty annoying to come against, it takes away your win streak, kids need to understand that it’s actually a detriment to people, EA need to fix it
  • JGDC74
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Kishta wrote: »
    It’s actually pretty annoying to come against, it takes away your win streak, kids need to understand that it’s actually a detriment to people, EA need to fix it

They understand, they just don’t care. Like most FIFA players, they are exploit whatever they can at the cost of other players fun.

• MoeilijkeMan
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 22
    Hey now, you must’ve missed a thread. This is the rovers “technique”. You all make it sound like there’s no skill to it.

On a more serious note; it’s disgusting and people should be punished for it.
  • Avalius10
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 22
    Hey now, you must’ve missed a thread. This is the rovers “technique”. You all make it sound like there’s no skill to it.

Yeah let's get the banhammer out again, I'm roving to. Faster qualification chances if I miss qualification.. That's the only reason. I have a life next to FIFA to..

The no loss glitch was a cheat true, this system just sucks and I'm choosing not to be a part of it. I always score an own goal first when I'm roving ;-)

Last week I've lost more than 10 games in a row, that's just a bit too much.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    Avalius10 wrote: »

Yeah let's get the banhammer out again, I'm roving to. Faster qualification chances if I miss qualification.. That's the only reason. I have a life next to FIFA to..

The no loss glitch was a cheat true, this system just sucks and I'm choosing not to be a part of it. I always score an own goal first when I'm roving ;-)

I understand EA messed it up big time this year, but it's still pretty easy mate. As you can read, OP is not having a great time because of people like you. So basically you just decide to make your problem somebody else's. That's egoistic behavior whatever way you'd like to spin it.
  • Avalius10

I understand EA messed it up big time this year, but it's still pretty easy mate. As you can read, OP is not having a great time because of people like you. So basically you just decide to make your problem somebody else's. That's egoistic behavior whatever way you'd like to spin it.

And if i'm playing like EA wants us to play I'm the one posting this thread.
    I do understand his situation but there is no other option than roving if you don't want this.
    I don't like this either.. it is egoistic behavior but it's the only option at this moment.
  • MoeilijkeMan

I do understand his situation but there is no other option than roving if you don't want this.
    I don't like this either.. it is egoistic behavior but it's the only option at this moment.

Or you just challenge yourself playing better players. I'm close to 36, have my own company, a relationship and all that, so it's not that you need to rove if you have "a life". It's a choice, plain and simple. Again, EA screwed up this year with the system, but deliberately losing matches and make your problems somebody else's just isn't it my guy.
  • Avalius10

Or you just challenge yourself playing better players. I'm close to 36, have my own company, a relationship and all that, so it's not that you need to rove if you have "a life". It's a choice, plain and simple. Again, EA screwed up this year with the system, but deliberately losing matches and make your problems somebody else's just isn't it my guy.

You're 100% right man :)
  • HDouble
    2643 posts National Call-Up
    I never try to relegated but most days on rivals I might win one and then get destroyed the next 5-10 Match’s. I’m in 4 I think but the match making is wrong I’m no where near the ability level of most my opponents. I had mane Salah de bruyne and I would get hammered by a normal non rare gold team scoring screamers my 90 rated players can’t do or I can’t do either or but it’s not fun when you struggle to get a win?? Would get to division 1 if I could but it would be torture
  • JohnShelby
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t use this roving but I can understand why people do it.. example i am div 4 and get 200 pts per win.. so i just need to do my 7 wins for rival rewards and i also get enough points for Play off, even 6 wins are enough with points you get from rewards… and i can get this 7 wins in probably 10 games..
    in div3 if you can’t win how Many games do you need to Play to get enough points ? 15,20? And on top of that you don’t even upgrade your rewards..
    This system from EA was a good idea.. but in reality it is not the Best.. but it is a good direction, and they will for sure make it better
  • AHL
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect

@Avalius10
    You have a life next to Fifa?
    I hope English isn’t your native language.

• BadSeedsFC
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dose frikin rovers morins
  • Scu11duggery
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero

If it's about qualification, you get 200 points for a win in div 3 and (I think) 100 for a draw. You can get to the 1500 very quickly, even if you lose more games just because of the points available.

It's a pretty poor excuse for doing this. Also, it means that if someone who is actually at the appropriate level faces a few selfish, cowardly idiots in a row (sorry, rovers - autocorrect) they could find themselves promoted into a higher division than their current ability would have otherwise placed them, compounding their misery.
  • Dead_Dave
    1621 posts Play-Off Hero
    I really dont understand the roving thing, i cant tell much difference from div 6 to 3, i will be in 2 tomorrow, perhaps that will be harder ? im hoping so as the plan is to improve against the better players as im totally pissed off from missing wl qualifying again.
  • Bags
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see. It seems to me that unlike last year, your opponents in friendlies are not linked to your division which makes roving pointless. Most of my opponents in friendlies are clearly in higher divisions as friendlies are total sweatfests and are not fun at all. I played some Rivals last night and the games were totally different. Not once did I have the urge to quit early like I do in friendlies.

They should bring back the old Rivals system. Now before someone says no because of relegation, it was better because the game would never become unplayable for some like it is now. I think that self relegators should simply be blocked from dropping more than 3 divisions. Or 2.

Or they could add an indicator next to the player’s name showing the highest division that player has achieved and give you the option of not playing that player without penalty.

Plenty of reasons to stay low other than friendlies. The end of season packs are pretty tasty if you get your 90 wins. Thats easy to do if you are playing below your level
  • Bags
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    I really dont understand the roving thing, i cant tell much difference from div 6 to 3, i will be in 2 tomorrow, perhaps that will be harder ? im hoping so as the plan is to improve against the better players as im totally pissed off from missing wl qualifying again.

As you moved up, your opponents moved up so you are playing pretty much the same level of people I would guess. Bet div 6 is way easier now than when you were in it
  • chiholam
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bags wrote: »

Plenty of reasons to stay low other than friendlies. The end of season packs are pretty tasty if you get your 90 wins. Thats easy to do if you are playing below your level

It's 90 completed games, not wins. If you simply play 90 games, then you get the season milestones rewards.
  • Hammer316
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone 'roving' in the lower leagues like 4 or below are really doing themselves over tbh. I've been slowly making my way up as I've not really been grinding rivals. Honestly couldn't tell much difference between div 5 to div 2 and the rewards are much better higher up. Div 1 is where it's much harder. You also get way more qualification points so yeah, don't be a douche and just play your games.
  • Bags
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    chiholam wrote: »
    Bags wrote: »

It's 90 completed games, not wins. If you simply play 90 games, then you get the season milestones rewards.

oh wow, never even noticed that