AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ...... STOP WITH THE PSG YOU SOFT MORONS

William-H-Bonni
76 posts Park Captain
edited April 22
My god seasons is just pathetic ...... are you all really that poor that the only way you can play is buy using a massively OP team and just dribble pig pace spamming for 90 minutes. Its not even satisfying beating players who need to use PSG ....You Clowns its just boring every games the same.

SEASONS players grow some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ balls if you need a team like PSG and your above D4 in reality your probably a D5 - 7 player.
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• Ya I agree. If you think your good at the game and only use psg then your not actually good at all. There are some really good psg users but the majority of players dont even know how to take a PK because they haven't learned the basics of the game. Sweaty badgers , cant setup plays just tik tak to messi or whoever is at frontline and RT guaranteed goal.
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    I understand where you are coming from. If you are a die hard PSG fan and it just happens the stars have aligned for you then great.

I still would like EA to give us an option so you don't face the same team back to back. Let us have the option. If it means waiting longer for a game but we might then meet Bayern Munich for example then so be it.
  • ausregas87
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    can EA give us an option to meet anybody? i am sat in front of my tv having pressed search for opponents 28 times in a row and i have not matched anyone
  • Kingreaper606
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you quit before kick off it doesn't count against you
  • The_giant616
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you don’t want to face PSG, play as a 4 star team or lower. If you don’t want to do that, the same things you lot are saying about PSG users applies to you.
  • ausregas87
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if you play as a 4 star team, it will take you 5 days to match someone and play a game
  • Mogly
    8 posts Ball Boy
    But why they force us playing another team just to win a game?
  • The_giant616
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mogly wrote: »
    But why they force us playing another team just to win a game?

Why moan about people using the best in game team? You’re not forced to do anything. PSG can be beaten, I did it consistently with France and Bayern I was just offering other options
  • BichodePaternal
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is why I'm playing with every single 3 star team or above. I learned that Watford is a pleasant surprise, Norwich is awful, Monaco was decent and I'm with the National Teams right now: Greece and Ireland were BAD.

I played with Netherlands and played somebody who used PSG: so IRRITATING, just kick the damn ball if you're gonna score then dribbling 27 times and trying to make it into an unbelievable goal.
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    As much as PSG is irritating. It was the same in the past with Real Madrid and Barcelona. Bayern have generally always been strong.

I just take the challenge when it is PSG. Sure it feels likes every challenge is there for Mbappe to win and most shots go in with him. But I take pride on trying to defend against them and ultimately earn the win.

Just relax and play your game when facing them. Of course sometimes they will beat you. But I'm sure you can find a way to beat them also.
  • HaniUNC
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    blue166 wrote: »
    As much as PSG is irritating. It was the same in the past with Real Madrid and Barcelona. Bayern have generally always been strong.

I just take the challenge when it is PSG. Sure it feels likes every challenge is there for Mbappe to win and most shots go in with him. But I take pride on trying to defend against them and ultimately earn the win.

Just relax and play your game when facing them. Of course sometimes they will beat you. But I'm sure you can find a way to beat them also.

I usually skip celebrations, but when I play PSG, I do the Mbappe celebration after my first goal, then the Neymar one after my second, and then the Messi one after my third :smiley:
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    HaniUNC wrote: »
    blue166 wrote: »

I usually skip celebrations, but when I play PSG, I do the Mbappe celebration after my first goal, then the Neymar one after my second, and then the Messi one after my third :smiley:

Why not I suppose 😆
  • For me using PSG is kinda hard to play with I always find myself to lose to other teams eg: Man United, man city and Liverpool. I started to use man city now with a good formation and I can easily beat any psg teams
  • EA should create option “avoid team/teams” and that should make us allowed to choose let’s say up to 3 teams which we don’t want to play against. I’ve got enough of playing about 90% against PSG which is overpowered in FIFA22. I’m just normal player who likes to turn on my PS 2-3 times a week in the evening and play few matches in seasons. I have no problem with losing games. That just drives me nuts when every teenage “dribble expert” wannabe is playing Messi, Neymar and Mbappe using few dribble skill while game. That just not enjoyable no more. This game is getting worse every year.
  • djeaze41
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes and in auto defend then they ping pong pass i know what you mean when it comes to PSG.
  • Amon
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I pretty much don't care what team my opponent picks. As long as the game is legit and there's no cheating i.e. no fatigue hacks, no run around like superman the whole game hacks, no score with every shot hacks, then I'm good. If I get beat I get beat.
  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't understand why they don't just balance the teams in divisions.

I'd love to be able to pick any teams in the world based on playing style and automatically have it be as good as PSG if Im playing them.

Or at least an option to pick classic teams like AC Milan '94 or Argentina' 86 would be Fun. When everybody plays PSG, the online games become boring.
  • Brydobhoy88
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2021
    KonradVL wrote: »
    I don't understand why they don't just balance the teams in divisions.

I'd love to be able to pick any teams in the world based on playing style and automatically have it be as good as PSG if Im playing them.

Or at least an option to pick classic teams like AC Milan '94 or Argentina' 86 would be Fun. When everybody plays PSG, the online games become boring.

There was and ofcourse its been removed.
    Anything to get more people playing fut.
    There was a seasons mode were every team was 5 stars and every player was rated 88.

Basically the most fair game of fifa there could ever be.
    No need to worry about what team your opponent is using, only needed to concentrate on being the better player.
  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok I didnt know. But still, the teams should have their own induvidual style. If I play a low ranking team with a good passing game, for whatever division. They should not be rated 88 in everything. But rather play a bit like Manchester City.

Take the total ranking points of PSGs lineup and upgrade All teams to the same amount of points within their own unique style.
  • Players who moan about playing against PSG just need to get better at playing the game. Maybe learn how defend instead of relying on AI. I sometimes play with PSG and I regularly make Div 1 players look like Div 10 players. Learn how to use custom tactics and instructions before you come on here and moan.
  • Dear EA Sports officials. You're going to lose a lot of players if you don't stop these idiots who think football is just a quick run. because fifa is starting to look like pes because of these idiots. we are tired of it. 9 out of 10 matches I played are with psg. No football, no attack, no system!! let mbappey run the ball. You exaggerated mbappe so much that EA would be a goat if half of its features in the game were in real life. Of course, you can make a new game so that these players do not get upset. fifa sprint 2023 or fifa ubolt 2023. They are always happy to run.
  • > @Bygrkm05 said:
    > Dear EA Sports officials. You're going to lose a lot of players if you don't stop these idiots who think football is just a quick run. because fifa is starting to look like pes because of these idiots. we are tired of it. 9 out of 10 matches I played are with psg. No football, no attack, no system!! let mbappey run the ball. You exaggerated mbappe so much that EA would be a goat if half of its features in the game were in real life. Of course, you can make a new game so that these players do not get upset. fifa sprint 2023 or fifa ubolt 2023. They are always happy to run.

Want a tissue?
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    To be honest I don't let the PSG thing bother me so much now. The only annoying thing is that they will always nearly be in form because of the league they are in.

Most of the other big clubs in other leagues are at more risk of slipping up and losing form in the game. That annoys me more.

Just do the Mbappe celebrations when you score.
  • @Fifa_loner - Troll much?

It's perfectly legitimate to be fed up with firstly the bias FIFA 21/22 have given towards PSG, it's not remotely realistic and the idea of this franchise is to be the most realistic football simulator available, and while it's never been perfect, this recently Pro-PSG situation is just ridiculous.

Secondly, it still relies on players using PSG, and they seem to fall into two categories, one is rubbish players, who simply rely on the speed of the fwds to win, scoring lots of sweaty goals, the other being actually decent players who spend their time doing 1000 dragbacks and stepovers before tapping in from 6 yards, really impressive guys, well done.

You can, as people have mentioned, quit before the game starts, but after doing that for 5 games in a row it gets a bit tedious.

I've also attempted to play a game with a 4 star team (Leeds) on restrictive matching, and it still stuck me against Atletico Madrid, which was basically a walkover for them.

As for Fifa_loner's suggestion that we need to become FIFA Pros, I can't be bothered, I can get by, I figured out a few things, but I don't have time to commit to learning every trick on this game, just so I can beat one overrated team.

So seems we can't avoid it, the morons that use PSG seem will continue to revel in their infamy, and EA Sports won't do anything to correct this issue despite the mountain of feedback they've had, and all the other updates they've made.

Which makes you wonder why? Perhaps it has something to do with the main PSG sponsor, getting their brand in front of most eyes, especially this year, it cannot be a coincidence, and we know what it took to get the World Cup there in the first place. Rigging a computer game isn't exactly the worst thing they'll do.
  • > @recklessmonkey said:
    > @Fifa_loner - Troll much?
    >
    > It's perfectly legitimate to be fed up with firstly the bias FIFA 21/22 have given towards PSG, it's not remotely realistic and the idea of this franchise is to be the most realistic football simulator available, and while it's never been perfect, this recently Pro-PSG situation is just ridiculous.
    >
    > Secondly, it still relies on players using PSG, and they seem to fall into two categories, one is rubbish players, who simply rely on the speed of the fwds to win, scoring lots of sweaty goals, the other being actually decent players who spend their time doing 1000 dragbacks and stepovers before tapping in from 6 yards, really impressive guys, well done.
    >
    > You can, as people have mentioned, quit before the game starts, but after doing that for 5 games in a row it gets a bit tedious.
    >
    > I've also attempted to play a game with a 4 star team (Leeds) on restrictive matching, and it still stuck me against Atletico Madrid, which was basically a walkover for them.
    >
    > As for Fifa_loner's suggestion that we need to become FIFA Pros, I can't be bothered, I can get by, I figured out a few things, but I don't have time to commit to learning every trick on this game, just so I can beat one overrated team.
    >
    > So seems we can't avoid it, the morons that use PSG seem will continue to revel in their infamy, and EA Sports won't do anything to correct this issue despite the mountain of feedback they've had, and all the other updates they've made.
    >
    > Which makes you wonder why? Perhaps it has something to do with the main PSG sponsor, getting their brand in front of most eyes, especially this year, it cannot be a coincidence, and we know what it took to get the World Cup there in the first place. Rigging a computer game isn't exactly the worst thing they'll do.
    >
    >

In which part of my message did I say you have to be a fifa pro? If you have enough time to write a essay on a online Fifa forum then you have enough time to get better at the game. Quit your whinging!!!
  • William-H-Bonni
    76 posts Park Captain
    It really is pathetic though and I cant believe they aren't doing anything about this. I played a game the other day where I was 4 - 0 up against PSG in the first half with 11 shots on target and my opponent hadn't had a single shot. I finished the game with 21 shots on target and missing two open nets with salah and mane even which did not go anywhere near the direction i was aiming. My opponent had 4 shots on target in the 2nd half 3 of which the keeper should have saved but he scored every one. Game finishes 4 -4 ..... and stats like that happen very often against PSG its pathetic and about time EA actually started paying attention to the issues in the game rather than focusing on their ultimate team cash cow !
  • Fifa_loner wrote: »
    Players who moan about playing against PSG just need to get better at playing the game. Maybe learn how defend instead of relying on AI. I sometimes play with PSG and I regularly make Div 1 players look like Div 10 players. Learn how to use custom tactics and instructions before you come on here and moan.

what a clown .... defending has nothing to do with it when the AI is blatantly biased ..... but of course if you are one of those soft little girls who uses PSG you will be assuming its your awesome skill.... its not mate trust me.
  • > @William-H-Bonni said:
    > what a clown .... defending has nothing to do with it when the AI is blatantly biased ..... but of course if you are one of those soft little girls who uses PSG you will be assuming its your awesome skill.... its not mate trust me.

Don't want to hear your excuses. 4 nil up and you end up drawing 4-4 says a lot about your game management. 21 shots and missed two open goals!!! And you still only managed 4 goals, think you need to practice your shooting against the computer and then come back to online play when you are more critical in front of goal.
  • RadioShaq
    19689 posts Moderator
    Closing this please stop with all bickering and insults.
This discussion has been closed.