The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Nice Surprise - (Packed AS)

Dodds
8778 posts League Winner
Been on a residential looking after young people for the NCS program. Opening packs on my phone on the way back from Doncaster on a massive bus this morning and low and behold pack this;

6UtcEOA.png

Any reviews on the guy, much better than the NIF? I really enjoyed him the last time I used his card and never managed to get the IF.

Comments

  • Nem
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    Not bad at all
  • Chow
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some might call that karma. :)
  • liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chow wrote: »
    Some might call that karma. :)

  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    He is better than ToTS Dybala.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Chow wrote: »
    Some might call that karma. :)

    earl.jpg?w=640
  • Dodds
    8778 posts League Winner
    Thanks all, back on NCS residential next week. So hopefully get a few more of them :smiley:
    He is better than ToTS Dybala.

    Brilliant, cause I loved that Dybala!
  • jenksiee123
    23219 posts Club Captain
    He is better than ToTS Dybala.

  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    How high is the chance to pack him ?
  • Dodds
    8778 posts League Winner
    How high is the chance to pack him ?

    Idk, I don't work for EA unfortunately.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Dodds wrote: »
    How high is the chance to pack him ?

    Idk, I don't work for EA unfortunately.

    Saw none in 2 hours of sniping yesterday.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    liamano123 wrote: »
    Chow wrote: »
    Some might call that karma. :)

    earl.jpg?w=640
    Earl GOAT
  • He is better than ToTS Dybala.

    hype > hype.. I love it..

    any new card with high pace/phy that comes out immediately replaces the one before at the hype throne!
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    He's incredible lad enjoy!
  • Dodds
    8778 posts League Winner
    Dodds wrote: »
    How high is the chance to pack him ?

    Idk, I don't work for EA unfortunately.

    Saw none in 2 hours of sniping yesterday.

    I've not been on so I wouldn't know mate.
    WombRaider wrote: »
    He's incredible lad enjoy!

    Thanks pal, making a team with TOTS Aguero now.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13160 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2015
    holdenwait wrote: »
    He is better than ToTS Dybala.

    hype > hype.. I love it..

    any new card with high pace/phy that comes out immediately replaces the one before at the hype throne!

    ToTS Dybala was never the best option for a silver striker imo:

    2* weak foot, extremely weak, not even that great finishing in addition to not being very tall nor very good in the air

    no thnx

    The only thing that Zardes lacks to make him truly great as a silver striker is balance. But he has pace, he has height, he has strength, he has great finishing and he is good in the air...
  • RCTID
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    That Zardes card is the best silver card I've used. I'm hoping for a SIF Melano at 74 rated. That card might even be better if it happens.
  • Chubbs
    14517 posts Has That Special Something
    RCTID wrote: »
    That Zardes card is the best silver card I've used. I'm hoping for a SIF Melano at 74 rated. That card might even be better if it happens.

    no
  • RCTID
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »
    RCTID wrote: »
    That Zardes card is the best silver card I've used. I'm hoping for a SIF Melano at 74 rated. That card might even be better if it happens.

    no

    Why no? The Melano 72 is great, and the 73 is a big improvement. It isn't all pace either. He makes great runs and finishes so well. I would love a 74 rated SIF.
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But is Zardes better than Elton as a silver forward ?
  • Dodds
    8778 posts League Winner
    But is Zardes better than Elton as a silver forward ?

    Well I've played 3 games in Div1 and he's not really doing much, bare in mind it might be the 4222 that I'm not used to.

    Going to switch it round and play something I'm more comfortable with.
  • Dasco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    :open_mouth:

    You packed the one I wanted most after Beasley. Well deserved though considering what you do. Hopefully you didn't react too much on the bus with folk starring :smile:
  • Dodds
    8778 posts League Winner
    Dasco wrote: »
    :open_mouth:

    You packed the one I wanted most after Beasley. Well deserved though considering what you do. Hopefully you didn't react too much on the bus with folk starring :smile:

    It was a bit bizzare, I didn't even react. There was only one lad on the coach who played FIFA so it would have been a bit embarrassing to shout and ball about it :joy:
Sign In or Register to comment.