Scoring from headers

Furrag85
2495 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone achieved it regularly? I think I've scored one or two online, same for conceding.

Comments

• juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Average one every other game with Lukaku, I do a lot of early crossing.
  • AHL
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @juliuscaesar8

How do you score headers? Are you just crossing the ball in the middle or is there an additional trick to it ?
  • AHL
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Kove
    Excellent. Thank you.
  • juliuscaesar8
    AHL wrote: »
    @juliuscaesar8

How do you score headers? Are you just crossing the ball in the middle or is there an additional trick to it ?

That thread mentioned above is a great resource about it

• DSD27
    5786 posts Big Money Move

How to early cross in recent FIFAs? LB/L1 does a weird chip cross instead.
  • juliuscaesar8
    DSD27 wrote: »

I just use square when I am on the outside wing, but before I reach the 18 yard box, I don’t get my winger all the way down to the endline to cross.
  • DSD27
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    DSD27 wrote: »

I just use square when I am on the outside wing, but before I reach the 18 yard box, I don’t get my winger all the way down to the endline to cross.

Ok, so there's no button dedicated to early cross anymore...
  • Furrag85
    So despite running with Ilicic, Immobile and Lewandoski off the bench, I scored 3 fairly central headers tonight...

...with Insigne. :/
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    To head press R1 and L1(LB and RB)
  • ayoubodes
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use Suarez and Lewa, they score header almost every game. My RB/LBs are on balanced, so they come to forward for crosses
  • Leos215
    682 posts Semi-Pro
    Has anyone found settings to get your main Target man into the box? Sometimes they will just hang out outside the box.
  • SJR440
    9054 posts League Winner
    Leos215 wrote: »
    Has anyone found settings to get your main Target man into the box? Sometimes they will just hang out outside the box.

Most frustrating thing for me right now.

Gomez has High/Med workrates and no matter what instructions I put on him, he always tend to linger outside the box, almost like a false 9.

As a result, most of my crosses end up landing with whoever is running at the back post, so if it's not another Target Man, I just give up possession needlessly.
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Leos215 wrote: »

Most frustrating thing for me right now.

Gomez has High/Med workrates and no matter what instructions I put on him, he always tend to linger outside the box, almost like a false 9.

As a result, most of my crosses end up landing with whoever is running at the back post, so if it's not another Target Man, I just give up possession needlessly.

The cheeky header from Kostic is always entertaining given his crossing stats.
  • Furrag85
    Tried team settings "Get into box"?