How much are you playing FIFA 22?

Futfanatic
15984 posts World Class
- compared to last FIFA around the start

How much are you playing FIFA 22? 137 votes

More than FIFA 21
27%
ha032742ALZAYYYScu11duggeryCaptEcuador16ChetLiamoooNightwish04Neckabobd-Leon307-bdylwmsJaggy Snakecbradley12||natch0||ICUPSeandimesPeteyHRBobo23pes1972Kouli06Lfc23 37 votes
Same as FIFA 21
22%
Boysie91VerdePrideMathew1606DiddymowDrWormMutu10golNathan1886Burnzee Boyeeblue166Cheetah ThumbsAlexBear012Stav93Thefranchise92DiemGeorgeGervinNervous_NickNeal_hmfcDutchDelightBigPapiFifa89zed585 31 votes
Less than FIFA 21
50%
Retro1989Legend KillerMr. SopergolazoSJR440otutsarTRXx Bertie BoyXxRippaIucasValtorSadekKnowlesdinhoSimenHPLackosweatlad33nexesstarlastfifaDonno87The_giant616nsholmberg11joehuk 69 votes

Comments

• Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Did you just pack moments R9 mate?
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    More than FIFA 21
    More -Don't know why cause I am not doing to well, oh wait it may be because I am having to grind the whole 40 games to hit elite 1 in squad battles
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Less than FIFA 21
    Not by choice, you know how it is @Futfanatic
  • Less than FIFA 21
    Less, but only cos I played far too many games on 21 so taking it more chilled this year. 2 games at night after work.
  • Nickthegreek20
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    Less than FIFA 21
    Only because work is a lot busier this year
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Less than FIFA 21
    selb wrote: »

Miss you 😘
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Less than FIFA 21
    Less I think 🤔
  • DutchDelight
    1206 posts Professional
    Same as FIFA 21
    Pretty much anytime I can. As a dad who also works 4 days a week FIFA is my main hobby.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Less than FIFA 21
    David12344 wrote: »

Miss you 😘

I miss playing and talking to all you guys too 😔
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2021
    Less than FIFA 21
    I am not attached to the game as I was with 21 , I am approaching FIFA20 ambivalence levels as I am barely motivated to play few matches every 2-3 (Or more) days but not on consecutive days.

This one is not challenging, it is just annoying (the game, not just the community which I could overlook in 21)
  • BernaLeo87
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Less than FIFA 21
    Not fun after patch
  • SimenHP
    5137 posts Big Money Move
    Less than FIFA 21
    Played a little bit under 200 games on Fifa 21. Can't see myself getting close to that many games this year.
  • Less than FIFA 21
    2.5k last season under 100 so far this season patch has ruined it yet again and the manual defending does me no favours even more so than pre patch
  • Stav93
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2021
    Same as FIFA 21
    It's hard to judge because of the way the game is this year so I sat on the fence! It probably is less though but it could also just feel that way because it's way more chill this year than last 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Less than FIFA 21

Miss you 😘

I miss playing and talking to all you guys too 😔

Yeah I know mate
  • Neil_14
    2948 posts National Call-Up
    Less than FIFA 21
    Less. Mainly because I don't get as much downtime but also because I don't want to waste my downtime on things like squad battles or chasing objectives. Last year and previous iterations of FUT I religiously completed everything I possibly could even if it meant staying up into the early hours. Could say I’ve gone from addict level of commitment to FUT to a more casual level although not completely casual as I have played WL. Strangely, I enjoy FUT more this year. Less is more maybe. Although more means more coin in which case more is more. I'm waffling at this point. The end.
  • Less than FIFA 21
    But only due to no lockdown so I'm now forced to go outside it's apparently good for you
  • Same as FIFA 21
    Playing about the same, waiting for new games to come out and Fifa will be the last game I play
  • SimenHP
    5137 posts Big Money Move
    Less than FIFA 21
    Wegonaget wrote: »
    2.5k last season under 100 so far this season patch has ruined it yet again and the manual defending does me no favours even more so than pre patch

How is 2.5k possible? Were you in quarantine most of October 2020-September 2021?
  • DutchDelight
    1206 posts Professional
    Same as FIFA 21
    But only due to no lockdown so I'm now forced to go outside it's apparently good for you

Yeah bring back lockdown!!
  • abhreebhu_45
    12613 posts Has That Special Something
    Less than FIFA 21
    Promised the missus that it will be a 1-2 hr affair/day this time,,,so when she's out it turns to 6-8 hrs 😆
  • Destin8or
    Promised the missus that it will be a 1-2 hr affair/day this time,,,so when she's out it turns to 6-8 hrs 😆

Wives really do hold us back, EA need to come up with something.
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    More than FIFA 21
    Only bought 21 when it was 20 quid on cdkeys at Xmas, didn’t touch it after mid January. Only other reason is I’m off sick too haha
  • abhreebhu_45
    12613 posts Has That Special Something
    Less than FIFA 21
    Destin8or wrote: »

😆
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    More than FIFA 21

I’ve found the longer your married the more her stance on fifa changes,she’s much more content with being a fifa widow this year
  • DutchDelight
    1206 posts Professional
    Same as FIFA 21
    dylwms wrote: »

I’ve found the longer your married the more her stance on fifa changes,she’s much more content with being a fifa widow this year

Hope you're right 😁
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2021
    Less than FIFA 21

I had my own plan for mine.

A switch and animal crossing. Works a charm 😂. We don’t talk for hours it’s great

Best £300 I spent
  • Retro1989
    7196 posts Big Money Move
    Less than FIFA 21
    4 SB's a day.

The new Rivals system puts me off, i've always bounced between Div 3 and 4 in previous games. Knowing that can't happen and i'll end up in a higher div where i'll struggle to get a win is annoying.
  • Neil_14
    2948 posts National Call-Up
    Less than FIFA 21

A switch and animal crossing. Works a charm 😂. We don’t talk for hours it’s great

Best £300 I spent

Lol. This is a fantastic idea 💡 👏
  • Destin8or

Best £300 I spent

I've loaned a horse for mine.
    Wish it cost that 😂