Sitters

PlacidCasual77
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else having difficulty with absolute sitters - around 4/5 yards out, centre of goal? I’ve had about four today where the ball has rolled across the goal line only for my striker to absolutely smash it over the bar. I’m taping shot first time with no power but it’s as if it’s in full power. Have they nerfed pull back goals or something?

Comments

• DukeAgain
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lets hope they've nerfed cut back goals, that's all people seem to do against me!
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    DukeAgain wrote: »
    Lets hope they've nerfed cut back goals, that's all people seem to do against me!

Christ if every type of goal is nerfed we won’t be able to score….just learn how to defend against them. Get a man across the front post when the attacker is heading for the byline
  • PlacidCasual77
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DukeAgain wrote: »

Absolute nonsense. You should be rewarded for creating the space in an opponent’s box. It’s hard enough to score as it is with overloaded defences. Jesus, how much help in defence do you drop back rates need?
  • ||natch0||
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's funny how it's easier to score an outside the box finesse than a sitter in front of goal. It's such a Fifa thing.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    ||natch0|| wrote: »
    It's funny how it's easier to score an outside the box finesse than a sitter in front of goal. It's such a Fifa thing.

I've lost count of the amount of goals I've scored with Ndombele from 25-30 yards.
  • aceofknaves73
    1147 posts Professional
    Its interesting you say this op. Ive had this experience over past few nights. But i have the opposite. I hit B to shoot first time and it literally dribbles to the gk. Done it twice tonight. Its really annoying