Why start a match if you don't wanna play whole game

Thurlow9984
18 posts Last Pick at the Park
I turned messages off, but from the amount of pausing I'm guessing they were telling me to quit. They scored i equalised they score a few more. I ain't gonna quit cause altho I need to win I also needed the assisted goal as another objective and as in X amount of games I ain't chucking it. Anyways they winning 5-3 and quit, why? 🤷‍♂️ I don't get it. Yeah sometimes you get lucky score 2 goals and apponent quits but they obviously needed the goals the scored like i did as we both doing RTTK friendly objective.

Just cause winning shouldn't assume opponents are going to quit so petty

Comments

• MDR123456
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well, if it starts with a deflection goal and an AI induced penalty kick, I know it’s not my turn. Why keep playing?
  • Thurlow9984
    MDR123456 wrote: »
    Well, if it starts with a deflection goal and an AI induced penalty kick, I know it’s not my turn. Why keep playing?

But on this occasion they winning, what I'm saying is Why expect your opponent to quit if your winning? This person wanted me to quit and they were winning and rather than carry on playing they quit. Makes no sense.

• IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    MDR123456 wrote: »

But on this occasion they winning, what I'm saying is Why expect your opponent to quit if your winning? This person wanted me to quit and they were winning and rather than carry on playing they quit. Makes no sense.
    You are assuming that winning the game is what is "fun" for them.

You have the "time" excuse:
    Wasting their time, they say, well if their time is precious, go do something more valuable with it.

I have an unconfirmed speculation:
    They did not get the pleasure of laughing at another Noob head explosion (through a forced rage quit) induced by their superior playing them off the pitch, a playstyle they probably learned online about which glitches to use and abuse.

• Neyney_my_baby
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe they really needed a poo
  • Thurlow9984

Maybe, must come up against quite a few people in friendlies that need to take a dump as its not a 1 off either
  • Neyney_my_baby
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2021

Maybe, must come up against quite a few people in friendlies that need to take a dump as its not a 1 off either

Laxatives are the new coke
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2021
    When people start a match and then spend the next 10 minutes pausing, the game should send you their IP address and send you a free Uber, so you can go and punch them in their face through their front door window.
  • Thurlow9984
    When people start a match and then spend the next 10 minutes pausing, the game should send you their IP address and send you a free Uber, so you can go and punch them in their face through their front door window.

As great as it sounds I don't wanna add child abuse to my record
  • GazW09041980
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect

Laxatives are the new coke

Jesus I'll stick to the old 👃
  • Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up

As great as it sounds I don't wanna add child abuse to my record

Fair enough. It should also tell you if they're over 18 as well then.