Champion playoffs rewards

RedPlanet1986
167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys,

I’m trying to get into next weekend’s Champs by going through the playoffs. From the way it’s panning out, I’m unlikely to qualify - but that’s fine. I was only a G3 player in FIFA21 and I understand that the finals are for better players. I found Champs last year too stressful anyway plus you get rewards from the playoffs themselves.

But am I missing something about the playoff rewards - if I don’t qualify the best rewards are a gold players and a premium gold players pack? I’m pretty sure even Silver 1 rewards from last year were better. Is there more you get indirectly from the playoffs than just the 2 packs?

Cheers

Comments

• kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea rewards suck for the qualifiers and are then over the top for the main bit. Should get easier to qualify the longer the game goes on so just keep trying
  • RedPlanet1986
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kayron16 wrote: »
    Yea rewards suck for the qualifiers and are then over the top for the main bit. Should get easier to qualify the longer the game goes on so just keep trying

Ahhh cheers for clarifying. Well it is what it is I guess, and as you suggest I'll keep trying. Why do you reckon it'll get easier in the next few months? I would have thought only the more advanced players will remain so it might get even harder?