FUT Champs Qualification question

idloveit
395 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all - possibly a dumb question but thought it'd be easy enough to ask

If i start my 9 qualifying matches tomorrow and I get my 5 wins in order to participate in the finals, does that mean I can play fut champs in the same day/weekend or does that mean I will enter next weeks?

I did my qualifier games last thursday but failed, so I am unsure about whether i need to try round 2 of qualifiers tonight or I can wait until tomorrow

Comments

• KuriosOranj
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is definitely a time limit on when you can enter. I think it might be midnight tonight and then you can't enter until next week. Someone will be along with the correct answer haha
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2215 posts Fans' Favourite
    There is definitely a time limit on when you can enter. I think it might be midnight tonight and then you can't enter until next week. Someone will be along with the correct answer haha

Different but kinda similar thread going right now. My answer was like yours, but @rmoxon just said this year you can enter at any point during the weekend mate.
  • KuriosOranj

Different but kinda similar thread going right now. My answer was like yours, but @rmoxon just said this year you can enter at any point during the weekend mate.

Learn something new everyday 🙂
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2215 posts Fans' Favourite

Learn something new everyday 🙂

Same here, happy days. Have a good weekend!
  • idloveit
    So could be either answer :D thanks both

I will wait for more replies before deciding what to do haha - got a busy night tonight so hoping i can play tomorrow!
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    I finished qualifying on Saturday and entered fut champs immediately last week.
  • idloveit

Sounds good then, thanks.

Worst comes to worst I just have to wait a week.

Need to qualify first too!
  • KuriosOranj
    idloveit wrote: »

Sounds good then, thanks.

Worst comes to worst I just have to wait a week.

Need to qualify first too!

You've got this mate 💪