animation delay

La_Lupa
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 13
I don't know how to describe this but I feel there is something wrong with the transition between animations in the game . Iam not talking about connection delay it's something in the game code I think . in some situations the player must complete the animation he is performing first then start the animation for the new input , it feels like your player always takes an extra touch . does anyone feel the same ?

Comments

• TDOF
    8934 posts League Winner
    Yes.. i made a thread on it, some people apparently want it to happen because it's "realistic" 😆

• CFCHenri
    4391 posts National Call-Up
    Yep, it’s why I left the Series X version, but some people claim they like it because it looks real, more sim less arcady.
    Not even real life matches have these slow player animations but whatever they want to say to believe it.
  • Gooders66
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes I’ve noticed this too, mostly on the ps5 version, the players seem slower because of it that’s the problem,I have to admit I am adjusting to it and enjoying it more the last few days
  • La_Lupa
    TDOF wrote: »
    Yes.. i made a thread on it, some people apparently want it to happen because it's "realistic" 😆

ya , meanwhile you can cancel skill moves and do them first time :)
  • La_Lupa
    the issue is that makes the online input delay even worse