Game I was in suddenly closed out while competing for FUT playoffs

chiromike78
57 posts Park Captain
I had just started playing the game and was only about 5-10 minutes into the game when it kicked me from the game and brought me to the main FIFA menu. I wouldn't care much If I didn't miss out on the chance to get 4 points. Now I have to win 2 games out of 3 to get in. It's bad enough that the connection quality is horrendous even with 1gbps internet speeds but now this. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't even get into a game now since apparently it's down. I just want that L taken off of my records so I can compete for FUT champs.

Comments

• I had just started playing the game and was only about 5-10 minutes into the game when it kicked me from the game and brought me to the main FIFA menu. I wouldn't care much If I didn't miss out on the chance to get 4 points. Now I have to win 2 games out of 3 to get in. It's bad enough that the connection quality is horrendous even with 1gbps internet speeds but now this. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't even get into a game now since apparently it's down. I just want that L taken off of my records so I can compete for FUT champs.

• the same thing just happened to me. I keep getting the bug in the pause menu during FUT playoffs where it's blocky and does not let you substitute. TBF two of the games I lost were my fault; but then during one of the games a substitution wouldve been crucial in playoffs to get the win. Not to mention that I also got disconnected with a blue screen failed message that also led to a loss. Because of this I have a bad record now and prob wont make it into Weekend league. I'd appreciate it if I can somehow get SOME thing in return for these such things. I mean, besides being a consumer of your game I also believe it should be part of the culture of FIFA and its players to be fairly treated when these things happen because it happens to everyone. Thousands of players may not have the will to come in here and post.
  • Chavez76
    9373 posts League Winner
    I guess you know this already, but EA does not read this forum at all. Asking for compensation is bringing water to the sea, it will not happen..
    If you think you do have a shot (and, like I said, I really doiubt you will succeed) you need to go to live chat