Keep fullbacks on stay back…grrr how??!

Ballerson
1351 posts Professional
I’ve been using AWB & Regullon as my fullbacks. Both are set to “stay back” but they refuse to do it. I’ve been countered soo many times now with these two scrubs being caught 20 meters up field — yes pinching like real fullbacks but I don’t want them doing this. How the hell do we keep the stupid ai from allowing us to be countered??? I’ve also discovered AWB fully out of position leaving red sea gaps…

Any advice & are Walker or Cancelo any better and doing what they are told? Hows Robertson? I have Telles but find him to be a snail.

Comments

• joshyw
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same with my full backs, Trippier and Acuna, granted they’re not the best full backs but that instruction just doesn’t seem to work, play a pass with either of them and then they set off like Red Rum
  • CC84COV
    1474 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just gone into a 4231 and find telles slow also,think I’m gonna go for an Serie A back line
  • Mr. Soper
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    I like my rb and lb getting forward a bit
  • mook76
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I find pointing, shouting and swearing in the general direction of the tv.........doesn't work. But I still do it!
  • abhreebhu_45
    9534 posts League Winner
    mook76 wrote: »
    I find pointing, shouting and swearing in the general direction of the tv.........doesn't work. But I still do it!

😆
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    mook76 wrote: »

:joy:
    ---
    Sometimes I wonder if the player attributes override instructions, would fullback with low attacking WR follow "stay back" instructions more ?