Best French Box to Box CM/CDM

JustusX
3334 posts National Call-Up
Who would you say is the best CM/CDM to play next to Kante?

Pogba maybe or IF Nkunku?

Any others worth looking at?

Comments

• MoeilijkeMan
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    Using IF Tchouameni at the moment and he's putting in work (in case one wonders how many I'm selling, the correct answer is two)
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    Pogba is great, but he is a little clunky.

What’s the budget?
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Chet wrote: »
    Pogba is great, but he is a little clunky.

What’s the budget?

Pog I would say is at max budget. Maybe a little more but not much more!

• GeorgeGervin
    3140 posts National Call-Up
    Using IF Tchouameni at the moment and he's putting in work (in case one wonders how many I'm selling, the correct answer is two)

This. Reminds me of a cheap Renato from last year.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    CM don't forget Camavinga obj

Plays way beyond his face card rating
  • MoeilijkeMan

He's pretty good for me as a stay back CDM next to IF Barella. If OP wants to try him out I suggest to not wait too long. Price is on the rise for a minute now, one of the most popular players on Futbin too for some reason.
  • Using IF Tchouameni at the moment and he's putting in work (in case one wonders how many I'm selling, the correct answer is two)

He's pretty good for me as a stay back CDM next to IF Barella. If OP wants to try him out I suggest to not wait too long. Price is on the rise for a minute now, one of the most popular players on Futbin too for some reason.

How are you liking the midfield of those two?
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite

YouTube Hype

Perfect link to a possible POTM Yedder
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba if you can put up with the clunkyness
  • MoeilijkeMan

How are you liking the midfield of those two?

Only a couple of matches in, but loving it so far. I tend to keep switching teams, but the one I recently bought is working well for me, haven't lost thus far. IF Barella is a box to box dream really, the lad's everywhere and has a rocket of a shot on him. Tchouameni is more of a Pogba body type player, big frame. So I use him as a stay back CDM/schoolyard bully. Pretty impressed for now mate, what midfield you're rocking?
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro

Because of his performances for France in the Nations league. Same hype on Twitter too.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    Air Diddy wrote: »

YouTube Hype

Perfect link to a possible POTM Yedder

Ah I'm not that tuned in to YT, I'm 35, so you know, old and stuff. I got him linked to NIF Yedder as we speak, and yes, that's definitely a huge factor in his popularity.