Mbappe vs Dalglish vs Di Natale or others?

JustusX
3334 posts National Call-Up
I got impatient and cleared all my fodder from the transfer list so I can now afford Mbappe.

Just tried his loan card in rivals and he seems better than I remember his gold card last year. Scored 3 and 1 assist (only div 6 mind)

How would you rate him compared to the likes of Ronaldo or maybe Icon strikers at his price point?

Dalglish maybe or even go a bit different and look at Di Natale?

Comments

• Rainaz
    1041 posts Professional
    Mbappe I don't like personally. Misses too many chances. I'm about to sell him
  • JustusX
    Who you using instead?
  • JustusX
    Anyone using Di Natale? Is Mbappe worth the extra coins?
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    I like baby cantona a lot. I have used cr7 also who is slightly more clinical finisher, but he is not as overpowered as cantona is. You can pull off some unreal stuff with this card and basically create chances from nothing.
  • JustusX
    Not really looked at him before. Another option!
  • Rainaz
    1041 posts Professional
    JustusX wrote: »
    Who you using instead?

Ended up buying messi and neymar instead mate.

2 better than 1 eh
  • JustusX
    Rainaz wrote: »
    JustusX wrote: »
    Who you using instead?

Ended up buying messi and neymar instead mate.

2 better than 1 eh

Haha true! I wanted Di Natale from the start but my worry is will he hold his worth as long as some of the others!

• FifaTraderNM
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    88 rooney is better than mbappe for me. Also didny like mbappe. Let me know if you try any of the other two.
  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mbappe is good when you play someone who's clueless. When you start playing people that are equal or better skillwise then mbappe will fall short. Finishing is meh, he's rapid but you dont really need that extra pace. I'd prefer Son over Mbappe any day