HUGE IN GAME GLITCH

Kingyyy01
336 posts Sunday League Hero
Was playing a game of rivals and In the 85 minute my whole team was playing on its own… yes running through on goal and all of a sudden… player doesn’t stop running? I thought ahh maybe of been a lag spike, but nope, this carries on everytime I got the ball and my players would just sprint in a straight line, with no input at all from myself. it was almost like my opponent was controlling my team, I was 2-1 up at the time, and yep you guessed it ended up losing the game 3-2 has anyone else had this? On ps5 btw

Comments

• Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Kingyyy01 wrote: »
    Was playing a game of rivals and In the 85 minute my whole team was playing on its own… yes running through on goal and all of a sudden… player doesn’t stop running? I thought ahh maybe of been a lag spike, but nope, this carries on everytime I got the ball and my players would just sprint in a straight line, with no input at all from myself. it was almost like my opponent was controlling my team, I was 2-1 up at the time, and yep you guessed it ended up losing the game 3-2 has anyone else had this? On ps5 btw

We're you attack left to right? Had something similar last night but my opponent was rubber banding so it didn't matter.
  • Kingyyy01
    I was attacking down the left side but wasn’t trying to go to right was trying to get the ball for a cross. Was literally nothing I could do to stop it, even tried to switch controllers quickly but my players were still running on their own couldn’t do anything it was so weird
  • djnition
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    maybe some ddos attacked you
  • Kingyyy01
    djnition wrote: »
    maybe some ddos attacked you

It’s even more of a case it was even more obvious he was moving my players out of the way
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    Had similar. I laughed.. took my hands of the controller and they were making passes on their own as well. It was so weird i just laughed bit it really isnt funny.

No idea what ea are playing at this year at all. Im on pc as so not even next gen stuff.
  • Kingyyy01
    Had similar. I laughed.. took my hands of the controller and they were making passes on their own as well. It was so weird i just laughed bit it really isnt funny.

No idea what ea are playing at this year at all. Im on pc as so not even next gen stuff.

Yeah man couldn’t get mad otherwise wouldn’t have a monitor to play off if I let it bother me haha, just pathetic if it is someone actually hacking the game to do that it’s just a joke
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    I managed to fix it by switching controllers btw.
  • Kingyyy01
    Diddymow wrote: »
    I managed to fix it by switching controllers btw.

I tried that, but by the time I done it it was too late sadly